Forums Kongregate

New Kongregate Version: Bug fixes and image size requirements for game icons

26 posts

Flag Post

Nothing too big going into today’s deploy. Mostly a few very minor bug fixes. The one big thing for developers is that we are creating a hard cap on the minimum size your game icons can be. If you don’t submit an icon that is the correct size, you won’t be able to move past the create/edit game form.

You can read more about these changes below or in our change logs here.

Flag Post

Developers:

• Require hard limit on minimum game icon sizes

Users:

• Fix show more categories on homepage bug
  • Fix issues with bullets in game tabs

Flag Post

First.
I.. I mean, awesome update!

Flag Post

Still no ability to choose what difficulty of badges i want to publish to my feed and broken coding in monitored posts, i see

Flag Post

Thanks for always posting these changelogs. It’s nice even if the changes are pretty insignificant.

Flag Post

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/7-technical-support/topics/289145-problem-with-homepage-display-in-ie9?page=1#posts-6219314

Flag Post

NO THIS IS THE WORST UPDATE EVER GO BACK TO THE OLD ONE OMG U IDIOTS LISTENT TO THE COMUNITY
WE LIKED THE HOPEPAGE CATEGORSIES BUGS THIS NEW ONE LOOKS DUM

Flag Post

I just noticed the profile formatting is messed up since this update :/

As you can see, the font is oversized.

Flag Post

My wii is screwed up now :/ When did the update happen?

Flag Post
Originally posted by BobTheCoolGuy:

Thanks for always posting these changelogs. It’s nice even if the changes are pretty insignificant.

Exactly what I was thinking. :P

Flag Post

Now I don’t get points for “Rate this game:” :(

Flag Post

I can’t update the instructions for my games. It complains about the size of the already-uploaded image.

Are you actually going to make use of the larger-sized icons? And if so, what are you going to do about the 61,177 existing smaller icons?

Flag Post

Hope this update would come handy

Flag Post

not a bad update this time.

Flag Post

I did the free kreds thing and made an account on swag bucks and I still have 0 kreds (-.-*)

Flag Post
Originally posted by tim_garza12:

I did the free kreds thing and made an account on swag bucks and I still have 0 kreds (-.-*)

Your question may be better answered in this post.

Flag Post

i hope next update will be an update that let us be able to remove comments because i ever post a comment on a game but i type it wrongly

Flag Post
Originally posted by otorimasu:

i hope next update will be an update that let us be able to remove comments because i ever post a comment on a game but i type it wrongly

You can delete comments by going to your profile, clicking on the number of comments, and then clicking “delete” on any comment you want to obliterate forever.

Flag Post

Not been able to load the site for the past 48 hours or so, now I’m in but it still won’t log me in to chat or acheivements – is this an update glitch or is it just me?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ferferksake:

Not been able to load the site for the past 48 hours or so, now I’m in but it still won’t log me in to chat or acheivements – is this an update glitch or is it just me?

See if this helps.

Flag Post

Thanks for that. I’ve not changed anything but all seems to be up and running ok today. Not sure why or why I couldn’t connect to the site at all for a couple of days (had to kill time with a cached copy). All’s well now though ;-)

Flag Post

hmm ok

Flag Post

hi guys how i can be a fan?
pls say me it and all can add me or be a fan

Flag Post
Originally posted by ChristianK7:

hi guys how i can be a fan?
pls say me it and all can add me or be a fan

You become a fan by adding someone as a friend. They show up as a friend on your page and you’re a fan on their page.

Flag Post

Kong has seen several more updates since the Aug 16 update on icon sizes…the entire lower-half of Kong and even the homepage have sported a new look since…it would be really useful to have a Kong Blog where Kong gamers and web users could comment, review and share the feature updates which Kong produces…each time, creating a Buzz…