Forums Kongregate

Finding new chatroom to hang out in

71 posts

Flag Post

Okay, I’m tired of my usual chatroom, Gnarly argle ska, theres too much drama for me, and since it would take FOREVER to go through all the chatrooms and find which one i like, I want you guys to tell me which chatroom i should hang out in! Like, for gnalry, if you want me to stay, give me reasons why, but if you think your chatroom is a good chatroom to hang out it, give me a bit of info about it. I will try to get back to you from… Tomorrow through September. Please and thank you.
Votes:

A
The Abyss
Achievement Addicts Anonymous
Ant Hill
Asylum
Atlas Park
The Attic
B
Babylon
Barrens Chat
The Basement
Bat Country
Blackmyst
The Boardwalk
The Bomb Shelter
Bowser’s Castle 1
Buffet of Goodness
C
Café Kong
The Cantina
Chaos Theory (Room)
Chatmasters
Chill Lounge
Chocolate Hostage
The Cliff
Cookie Kingdom
Counterproductive Procrastinators
Crabblesteen Winklepop 1
The Crunchy
D
The Den
Devourers of Souls
Didactic Fractals
Difference Engine
Digg Mark 1
Dinosaur Hunters
Dystopia
E
Echo Hall
Eggstraordinary
Entropic Delirium
Eternal Solstice
Everfree Forest
Existential Crisis
F
Fancy Adventurers With or Without Pants
Feed the Ducks
The Fifty Yard Line
The Flagpole
G
Game Theorists
Games Workshop
G cont.
Gaming at Work
The Garden
General
The Giant Shoe
Gibson
Gluttony
Gnarly Argle Ska 1
Great Plains
Greed
H
The Hall of Odin
Hegemony
Hello World!
The Hillside
The Hive
The Hole
Home
Hypothesis
I
Imaginarium
Impossible is Nothing
The Inconspicuous Cardboard Box
Indigenous Kumquat Research Center
ItBeARoomYo!
Ivory Tower
K
Kongreddit
L
Labyrinth 4
The Lair
Lamp Factory
Lantea
League of Gamers
Lepidopterists
The Loop
Lunatic Pandora
M
MalFunction
The Mall
Mapping the Problematique
Midgard
Mockingbird County
The Monument
Mostly Harmless
Myrmecophobia
Mythica
N
The Nanaverse
Ninja Chat
O
Ocean Palace
The Office
P
Paradise 2
P cont.
The Parking Lot
Parkour Zombies
Pride
Prinny Land
Q
The Queue
R
The Rabbit Rave
The Red Bucket
Redditorium
Remnants of Disputed Galaxy
Rip City
The River
Road Scholars
Role Playing – Serious
Role Playing 1
The Room of Champions
S
Sanctuary
Schrodingers Cat
Scribbles
Seamonkeys
Serenity
The Singularity
The Sky Bunker
Sloth
The Spiderweb
Sumptuous Gentlemen’s Brigade
T
Teh Bleachers
The Room Formerly Known As Awesomesauce Extreme
The Time Machine
Tree House
U
Uber Universe
The Underground (World 1-2) 1
Universal Turing Machine
Utopia
V
The Valley
The Van
Velocity
The Village
The Vortex
W
The War Room
The Warehouse
Winterfell
Wrath
X
Xanadu
Y
Ye Olde Pub
Yuijiopea
Z
Zero Axis

Flag Post

You’re always welcome getting lost in the Labyrinth as long as you don’t stir up trouble, waking up the Minotaur.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MadJedi:

Labyrinth.

That was fast. and i’ve been thinking about that chatroom. :) All my favorite mods go there.

Flag Post

Yeah. For sure. Gnarly is so dramatic that they need 3 threads.

I’d get out of there immediately and go to Labyrinth.

Point of note: I’m the Minotaur.

Flag Post

road scholars perfect for me to spam everyday

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:

Yeah. For sure. Gnarly is so dramatic that they need 3 threads.

I’d get out of there immediately and go to Labyrinth.

Point of note: I’m the Minotaur.

this doesn’t count as about gnarly. BTW Thanks for telling me that.

Flag Post
Originally posted by PinkXphie:

Okay, I’m tired of my usual chatroom, Gnarly argle ska, theres too much drama for me, and since it would take FOREVER to go through all the chatrooms and find which one i like, I want you guys to tell me which chatroom i should hang out in! Like, for gnalry, if you want me to stay, give me reasons why, but if you think your chatroom is a good chatroom to hang out it, give me a bit of info about it. I will try to get back to you from… Tomorrow through September. Please and thankyou.

Not at all.

Flag Post

You’re always welcome getting lost in the Labyrinth as long as you don’t stir up trouble, waking up the Minotaur.

I can vouch for Labyrinth. Everyone is levelheaded and there is virtually no rule breaking(except the occasional troll) because we are always jam-packed with mods :3

Flag Post

so is ninja chat thats why i dont go there

Flag Post
Originally posted by BlackBone:

I can vouch for Labyrinth. Everyone is levelheaded and there is virtually no rule breaking(except the occasional troll) because we are always jam-packed with mods :3

The thing about Labyrinth is that There is a person i really really hate there. and i dont like muting because i hate whenn people talk to muted people.

Flag Post
Originally posted by PinkXphie:
Originally posted by BlackBone:

The thing about Labyrinth is that There is a person i really really hate there. and i dont like muting because i hate whenn people talk to muted people.

Good luck finding the perfect room!

Flag Post

Paradise. You’ll love Paradise.

Flag Post

Hey, I saw you post a link to this thread in Barrens Chat.
I asked you “Why the fuck did you post this link here?”, but after a while of waiting for an answer, I scrolled down and see that you had left.
I speculate that you simply linked this thread and expected us to post the ‘benefits’ of our room.

Quite frankly, such an act of arrogance does not go unpunished within my presence, so please let me explain why none of the Barrens regs would want you in.
- Arrogant enough to think that WE would come and monger for your company in this thread
- You roleplay
- Your profile is full of shit

Yours truly,
ArgIax

p.s. I heard they are looking for company in ‘Paradise’.
Great room, you should visit it!

Flag Post
Originally posted by ArgIax:

I asked you “Why the fuck did you post this link here?”, but after a while of waiting for an answer, I scrolled down and see that you had left.
I speculate that you simply linked this thread and expected us to post the ‘benefits’ of our room.

Quite frankly, such an act of arrogance does not go unpunished within my presence, so please let me explain why none of the Barrens regs would want you in.
- Arrogant enough to think that WE would come and monger for your company in this thread
- You roleplay

Yours truly,
ArgIax

idgaf why they wouldnt want me.

Flag Post

Paradise wants you

Flag Post

Labyrinth.

Flag Post

noooo beth , you cant leave its just a bad time for gnarly , cuz its fun to have you around !! it is ! and i will miss u !! so plz plz plz plz plz plz , dont go , its getting better just let it cool , just give it a chance pweas ! GIVE_IT_SOME_MOAR_TIME_PLZ

Flag Post

and i u will go plz go to this room THE UNDERGROUND (WORLD 1-2) , its calm and nice , and the pplz their r nice , it used t be the 1# room on kong !!! :D but , plz dont gooo !

Flag Post
Originally posted by Nyan_cat__:

noooo beth , you cant leave its just a bad time for gnarly , cuz its fun to have you around !! it is ! and i will miss u !! so plz plz plz plz plz plz , dont go , its getting better just let it cool , just give it a chance pweas ! GIVE_IT_SOME_MOAR_TIME_PLZ

I’ll see, but I will see which has the most votes about september or so. so i might leave, might not. So get lots of people to vote for gnarly if you really want me to stay. Same for all other chatrooms.

Flag Post

- You roleplay

Yours truly,
ArgIax

I absolutely have to agree with this post. On behalf of the Malfunction regs… Keep your idiocy out of our room.

Flag Post

Ninja Chat, though it isn’t as spectactular as it was a couple years ago, it still has its moments.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Captain_Catface:

- You roleplay

Yours truly,
ArgIax

I absolutely have to agree with this post. On behalf of the Malfunction regs… Keep your idiocy out of our room.

keep your insults outta my post.

Flag Post

must get feloow gnarlys to help , im on it weee of i goo as SUPER NYAN !♫ da-da-da-daaahh♫ heroci music !!

Flag Post

You’re the one who quoted it.

Unless you’re an imbecile; and you meant ‘thread’.

Flag Post

Come visit us in Crabblesteen Winklepop!
There’s not really a firm base of new regulars yet, so it’s perfect.