Forums Kongregate

Finding new chatroom to hang out in page 3

71 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by PinkXphie:
Originally posted by ArgIax:

Hey, I saw you post a link to this thread in Barrens Chat.
I asked you “Why the fuck did you post this link here?”, but after a while of waiting for an answer, I scrolled down and see that you had left.
I speculate that you simply linked this thread and expected us to post the ‘benefits’ of our room.

Quite frankly, such an act of arrogance does not go unpunished within my presence, so please let me explain why none of the Barrens regs would want you in.
- Arrogant enough to think that WE would come and monger for your company in this thread
- You roleplay
- Your profile is full of shit

Yours truly,
ArgIax

p.s. I heard they are looking for company in ‘Paradise’.
Great room, you should visit it!

idgaf why they wouldnt want me.

- You roleplay
wat
wtf
Goddamn people that hate others that rp.

Flag Post

A. There’s hardly ever real roleplay in Kong chats. This includes the two RP rooms.
B. People who ‘roleplay’ tend to get their panties in a knot when people tell them to stop, regardless of it specifically being called out in the chat guidelines.
C. It really gets old seeing "^_^UGUKAWAII*HUGGIES*HUEHUEHUEHUE" shit all the time.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DarkRainyKnight:
Originally posted by KaireKoschuken:
Originally posted by DarkRainyKnight:
Originally posted by KaireKoschuken:

Paradise does not want newcomers. Paradise does not want you. Paradise has all it needs and ever could need. If you still think Paradise is right for you, you are deluding yourself and need to seek psychiatric help. I’d offer my services, but you’d have to come to Paradise and as mentioned, that is not happening. G’day.

Drinking game! Take a shot every time ‘Paradise’ is said :-P

I’m teasing you :-P

Drinking game! Take a shot every time someone makes a stupid comment in this thread. You’ll die of alcohol poisoning long before the end.

If this were the case then we’d have to drink every time someone from your room posted. Look, it was a joke, don’t get your panties in a wad over nothing.

Shit-posting is not nothing.

Flag Post

AAA

Flag Post

Eggstraordinary

Flag Post

I decided to bite the bullet and move on from my old trusty chatroom Impossible is Nothing. Totally dead these days, was surprised to see how active rooms like Labyrinth still are.

Flag Post

Because Labyrinth is awesome.

Flag Post

Are there like 2K people in Labyrinth now?

Flag Post

Flag Post
Originally posted by y0ttabyte:

I decided to bite the bullet and move on from my old trusty chatroom Impossible is Nothing. Totally dead these days, was surprised to see how active rooms like Labyrinth still are.

Et tu, yotta? :(

Flag Post

Where did everyone go? I thought they were lost in the Labyrinth.

Edit Are you eating them?

Flag Post

Room attendance is so low because of the recent change to chat loading.

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:

Explain good sir?

Flag Post
Originally posted by manstrong:

Explain good sir?

Guests who don’t click on the chat tab no longer load chat. Previously chat would load for guests even if they never switched from the default tab shown to guests (which is make an account).

As such, the population of accounts in rooms stays the same, but the population of guests has dropped by 95%.

Flag Post

^Not just guests.

Flag Post
Originally posted by LouWeed:

^Not just guests.

Fair enough, it just affects guests at a ridiculously higher rate than accounts.

Flag Post

It is really hard for me to suggest a room, because I don’t know what kind of humor/chat/or people you like to hang around.
Though you could come and Visit “League Of Gamers” some time, we are pretty nice here and I’m sure nobody would mind having a fresh face around, could make a change for all the regulars.

Good luck in finding a room.

Flag Post

Check out VforVendetta’s Expansive Directory of Kongregate Rooms. It’s incomplete, but constantly being worked on.

Flag Post

Because Labyrinth is awesome.

Yessir. I moved from Impossible Is Nothing (Which died long ago in my opinion) to The Cliff (which was fairly active) but then once joining The Labyrinth there is no way I am leaving. Even at 3 in the morning that chat is active and is full of nice people, and even the trolls are less obnoxious. I don’t care about how MANY people join it, I just care about the quality of the chat staying where it is.

Flag Post

As someone who originally resided elsewhere, I vote Labyrinth…
The people there are just awesome. There’s almost always a mod on, so spammers and trolls usually don’t come. We’re a nice community, so feel free to join…

And, uh, I think the people recommending Paradise are trolls. It just seems like there’s sarcasm in all of those recommendations… Just saying.

Flag Post

Labyrinth is seriously awesome. As Labyrinth is one of the original chat rooms created by Jim Greer himself (though it was named Sandcastle), his admin magic still subsists in our beloved chat room, keeping most of the trolls out and all of the fun in.
We also have our own chat bot (CyberMinotaur) to play around with!