Forums Kongregate

Planet AXE - Win Prizes!

27 posts

Flag Post

Greetings gamers! Kongregate and AXE have teamed up and you (yes you) can earn Planet AXE Points just by playing the Kongregate games you already know and love:

- Burrito Bison Revenge
- Fancy Pants 3
- Fracuum
- Neon Racer
- New York Shark

Woah woah woah – AXE Points? What are those you may ask?

AXE Points, similar to PowerUp Rewards from GameStop, are points used on the Planet AXE Website for some wicked cool prizes. They cater to all you gamers out there, offering stuff like an Xbox 360, gaming headsets, subscriptions to GameFly, and even electronic shaving razors (because you’ll need one after all the gaming you’ll be doing… you may need some AXE deodorant too.)
Earning points is simple: Sign Up on the AXE website, and you can then connect your Kongregate account. Once you’re connected, play those games and let the points come flowing in. You can even earn more points on their site to go for those big rewards.

So what are you waiting for? Start playing today to earn your way towards some awesome prizes from Planet AXE. Just remember to take a shower at some point.

Flag Post

fail link inb4 edit :P

But, yeah. cough

This doesn’t seem that interesting…

awkward shuffle

Flag Post

How incredibly gimmicky and sell-out-y.

I blame GameStop.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zshadow:So what are you waiting for?

What I’m waiting for? Something that isn’t restricted to US citizens.

Eligibility
1. The Program is open to legal residents of the 50 United States (or the District of Columbia) who are 13 years or older at the time of enrollment. The Program is void where prohibited by law.

Flag Post

Well, you need to be 13 to have an account here, anyways.

Flag Post

Looks Fun :)

Flag Post

Restricted to US citizens?

Do not want.

Flag Post

Looks interesting.

Flag Post

Oh, wait? This is American only?

That’s not good.

International gaming site fail.

Flag Post

How do the points work for playing those games? Like 5 points for loading the games, 5 points a minute for having the games up, completing achievements or badges for those games earns points?

Flag Post
Originally posted by DarkRainyKnight:

How do the points work for playing those games? Like 5 points for loading the games, 5 points a minute for having the games up, completing achievements or badges for those games earns points?

You get points based off the badges, more info here

Flag Post
Originally posted by uuu2:
Originally posted by DarkRainyKnight:

You get points based off the badges, more info here

Ah! Thanks.

Also, I signed up over there and it’s okay… really lonely. Feel free to add me over there. Same name as here. Working on getting some headphones! :-D

Flag Post

givin the points they give you per badge, and the points it takes to get anything, it seems rather pointless

Flag Post

Does this have anything to do with the deoderant?

Flag Post

already have GS linked here, it’s nice but I think i’ll skip planetaxe!

Flag Post

According to Axe’s wikipedia page, they are “marketed towards young males who want to smell nice.”

This makes me sad.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Pokerhappy:

According to Axe’s wikipedia page, they are “marketed towards young males who want to smell nice.”

This makes me sad.

Why would it say that? That’s not who they market to at all.

They market to young males who want to have promiscuous sex with hot women who are only interested in how nice a man smells.

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:

That’s not good.

Kong would love for all of its contests to be international—but unfortunately the sponsors do not.

Flag Post

That’s not good.

yeah, and i like how kong called attention to that fact. oh wait, they didn’t? what a bummer.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zshadow:They cater to all you gamers out there, offering stuff like an Xbox 360, gaming headsets, subscriptions to GameFly, and even electronic shaving razors

You misspelled Americans.

Flag Post

Ima like this!! :D

Flag Post

Any of you guys there? I’m looking for someone to challenge with. Feel free to add me in Planet Axe. Same name as here.

Flag Post

I think it’s pretty cool that the points move over. I had enough achievements on here just by signing up I had enough to get a month of xbox live…. That’s easy (And awesome) compared to buying something like 20 new games from gamestop and getting a stupid keychain. I’ll play on just about any site if it seems possible in less then a year to actually afford something decent. So far I’m already up to 63k points, shoot just leaving a axe game running on a tab gets you points. I’m all for stuff like this, as long as it’s not impossibly slow to get enough for the cool prizes. (Hint hint gamestop)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Thyrael:
Originally posted by Zshadow:So what are you waiting for?

What I’m waiting for? Something that isn’t restricted to US citizens.

Eligibility
1. The Program is open to legal residents of the 50 United States (or the District of Columbia) who are 13 years or older at the time of enrollment. The Program is void where prohibited by law.

Yep.

Flag Post

So, I played through all the Kongregate games that are linked with Planet Axe. Now what? will there be more games to play in the future from Kongregate?