Forums Kongregate

Xerberos' Ego Inflation

7 posts

Flag Post

An Interview With…
Xerberos

What is your real name? (If you don’t want to say you don’t have to. But stick a joke or something in there)

Real life name is Elias. Is the Spanish version of ‘’Elijah’’, the prophet of the bible. Found that out 5 minutes ago.

So Elias Where are you from?

San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina!

Is where you are from in Argentina nice?

It is, with lakes, mountains, forests… But the year just past, the Puyehue (A volcano passing the Andes, on a nearby country) decided to go BOOM! and ashes and volcanic sand rained for 4 hours or more. And the most ironic thing is that, the town near the volcano, was clean.

That sounds like that could be an arena for the hunger games. Had you explored it at all before the Puyehue hit the area?

I had to go outside to buy candles, the sand made of the electricity wires drop. Colours were, black and some lights of a few cars. Some ashes entered my eye and made it itch for a few seconds.

We, the readers would like to know the origins of you fine username. So where and how did you come up with your username?

There’s a mythic 3 headed dog with a cool name named ‘’Kerberos’’ or ‘’Cerberus’’. And I like the X letter. So that’s why the ‘’Xerberos’’

Nice and creative. Right then, What on Earth brought you to Kongregate?

One day, I was playing Platform Racing 2 on Nonoba (2 years ago) and decided to get the Kong hat. Made an account the same moment I entered, just cos’ the achievement and badges thing looked cool. I started getting on frequently 6 months or more later.

Do you have a favorite chatroom? If so tell us why?

Eggstraordinary. People are pretty cool there.*

I think you’ll like The Red Bucket!

Hmm… Gonna pass by one day. When I remember. Don’t expect it to be soon. I’ll remember probably when I’m eating in a McDonalds. Which happens almost never.
Ok make sure you come before late when all the regs are asleep

Favorite part of Kongregate’s forums?

Tyrant forums. Pass by to see ‘’Expert’’ opinions of things and play better on Facebook (where I have all the progress).

Any friends or people you’d like to give a shout out too?

Hi Mom! I’m having an interview! I’m gonna be famous! (Ba dum tss)

You didn’t shout out any friends :O

Hmm… My mom is also a friend for me

Dawwwwww

What is your favorite game on Kongregate?

Hard question. But I would say ‘’Focus’’

Why is it your favorite game?

Teleporting from here to there while silver homing lighting-fast rockets pursue you is awesome.

I can’t argue with that can I?

Nope, you can’t. I’m trying to get the hard badge, but it’s freaking hard. It should be impossible.

If you could add badges onto any game what game would it be and why?

Not adding badges, but modifying the difficulty of them. Example. Grid16 easy badge is pretty hard.

What do you do when you are not online on Kongregate?

Sleeping, eating, youtube-ing, school, etc

If there are any questions you’d like to put in and ask yourself feel free! There will be more questions added so keep checking back here every so often!

Any other question? I can’t think of any at the moment but if you can think of some that you might want to answer my all means go for it and put em down and answer them.

I’m not good asking, not even to myself. I would add a random question with a random answer, but it’d ruin the interview

What’s the question?

What foods do you eat on a daily basis?

Spaghettis with soup. Sometimes a tart or a pizza.

What music would you add to this interview? Like a background theme or something like that (To interviewer)

I’d put a song called Europa by Globus (youtube it)

I Already know it. I think it’s an amazing song.

Are you a brony (My little pony fan)? Yes or No

Nope, but I’ve heard of them.

What are your opinions on bronys?

Once a couple of bronies came to my chat, they were not annoying, but still, had fun with one named ‘’Princess_Luna’’.

Thing was like this. I was playing Momentum Missile Mayhem 2, and trying to get the hard badge (which I still don’t have). And I got ‘’Obsessed’’ with those shiny balls. So I was all like ‘’Hey, I have shiny balls. Look, they’re shiny @3@’’ for 15 minutes.

You got the chance to morph into anyone in the world (Dead or alive) who would you be any why would you be them?

I would still be myself. People would see me as another one which I don’t know nothing, or very little about. I must choose someone? No choice? Then I would be… Hum… Dunno, someone else. I would be walking blindly on a box that I don’t know how big or small it is.

Who is your favorite artist?

I have no one.

Do you listen you music much then?

I do

Who do you listen too?

Tenacious D, The Automatic, Two Steps From Hell, Feint, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Linkin Park, etc.

Here it is, my 1st interview! Before you all go OMG, YOU’RE COPYING JESSE I’m helping him do the interviews!

Feel free to ask more questions to Xerberos.

I hope my Ego Inflation will be up soon as it is almost done, then you guise get to know more about your maybe soon to be interviewer!

Flag Post
Originally posted by t6salt:

An Interview With…
Xerberos

I’m not good asking, not even to myself. I would add a random question with a random answer, but it’d ruin the interview

Here it is, my 1st interview! Before you all go OMG, YOU’RE COPYING JESSE I’m helping him do the interviews!

Feel free to ask more questions to Xerberos.

I hope my Ego Inflation will be up soon as it is almost done, then you guise get to know more about your maybe soon to be interviewer!

I don’t think random questions/answers would ruin the interview, and great work tttttt/t6salt and Xerberos. I really enjoyed reading it! LOL@ the Momentum Missile Mayhem 2 shiny balls.

Xerberos, how long was the power out after the Puyehue hit? You talked about the town closest to the Volcano being clean, I am assuming your town was one of those hardest hit?

Flag Post

It would be helpful if you could distinguish between your questions/comments and Xerberos’ response to them (Jesse does this with bolding). At points, I couldn’t tell who was saying what.

A comment on the Grid16 badges: They’re much harder now than when they were originally created ~4 years ago, because computers have only gotten faster since then and lag greatly helps the player in the game. I got the hard badge in 2008 or 2009; I doubt I could get it now.

Flag Post
We, the readers would like to know the origins of you fine username. So where and how did you come up with your username?

There’s a mythic 3 headed dog with a cool name named ‘’Kerberos’’ or ‘’Cerberus’’. And I like the X letter. So that’s why the ‘’Xerberos’’

Interesting!

I lol’d

Eggstraordinary. People are pretty cool there.

Hi Xerbby *waves* ;-D

Flag Post

Guise, Italic = me, bold = Xerberos, normal = chit chat.

Flag Post

It’s hard for me to follow the chit chat part in different formatting, but I trust your judgment. This is a really fun conversational style of interview. I could picture an Argentina landscape similar to the Hunger Games. Nice work tttttt and Xerberos!

Flag Post

Eggstraordinary. People are pretty cool there.*

HI XERRBY Im late reading this but love ya anyways :p♥

You didn’t shout out any friends :O

I should feel sad about this, but I am reading this late so I’ll leave it be :(