Forums Kongregate

LethalMutiny Ego Inflation

18 posts

Flag Post

A fun person and an avid gamer, just don’t push it too far, because you can’t say his name didn’t warn you.

Here’s LethalMutiny!

Kongrats on level 65, and woooooooow, you have a huuuuuuuge game collection!

Haha well thanks for interviewing me, and I’m glad you think my game collection is large ;)

Even though I barely play any of it, I like to go through it from time to time to see what’s there.

What is CLOP? I was hoping the video would help, but I am more confused now! Poor lame horse.

CLOP… Shudder CLOP is basically the devil of QWOP and GIRP reincarnated. It’s not fun. Instead of running with a guy with rubber legs or climbing a cliff with limp arms, you’re trying to run a horse up a hill to reach a virgin… I have no idea why. But it makes my head hurt and I never want to play it again lol.

Mind if I ask your real name?

I go by the nickname of CoJack in real life, it’s a combination of my first name and last name, I’ll let you try and figure it out from there ;)

Colonel Jack O’Neill from Stargate? You said first name, but I am sticking to my answer.

So where are you at CoJack?

I live in a cornfield. Aka Iowa. But seriously, I’m basically in a cornfield, there’s one two blocks to my north.

Do you find cornfields creepy, like when they show people being chased through them in scary movies, or serene and beautiful, much like Van Gogh painted wheatfields, with the winds passing through them…or just plain boring rows of corn?

Oh no, cornfields are only creepy if you get lost in them at night, and since I am one with the corn it doesn’t scare me at all. Granted, I guess having a cornfield just to my north for upwards of 19 years I guess it just grew on it haha.

Superman landed in a corn field, so there is always that. I can imagine growing up around corn fields can seem self-explanatory. What’s something a person like me would be surprised to know or learn about? Hopefully it is starting bonfires and throwing bushels of corn in, hoping popcorn lands in your mouth?

Corn’s pretty boring, sadly to say. I’ve never thought of throwing a stalk of corn into a bonfire and finding out what happens… maybe the world will implode on itself so I think I’ll stay on the safe side and just keep with store bought popcorn lol. I guess it’s always just interesting to see how much work actually goes into maintaining those fields. It’s way more work than a normal city person would think it is. Granted, I’ve never lived on a farm but I’ve been around them enough to see all the hard work farmers put into it.

Did a Lethal Mutiny lead you to name yourself LethalMutiny? How did you decide upon your name?

Oh of course. I was on Blackbeard’s ship and the lethalist of ALL the mutiny’s broke out on board. I have no idea how I got out of there alive. Haha but really I think I just thought up of the name long ago, and now I use it on almost any site I go on. I haven’t registered on a site yet and been told it’s in use, so I must be unique :)

What brought you to Kong?

I think the whole, “Hey, get the virtual badges and show off while talking to people!” thing definitely drew me into the site. It’s such a nice change of pace to be able to talk to people while relaxing playing games, and while /attempting/ to earn all the badges Kong has to offer.

What is your favorite game on Kong?

I knew this would be on here haha. I’d have to say my favorite on the site is either Vector Runner or Vector Stunt (both developed by the same person). Something about them really got me into them. Probably because I’ve had to play them both for a tournament and the fun factor got drilled into my head. Vector Runner always had a certain charm to it that I just couldn’t shake off. Even more than that, it was the first impossible badge I actually earned, so VR always will have that honor with me.

Do you have a favorite chat room, or part of the forums?

Well when I started on Kong, I liked to bounce around different chatrooms. I don’t even remember what the first room I was in was/is called now. Anymore I hang out in the Labyrinth, which is a pretty sweet chatroom, you should definitely check it out.. hint hint. As for the forums, I only ever go to the Kongregate and occasionally the General Gaming forum. 95% of the time I’m on the forums it’s in the Kongregate section though.

Anyone on Kongregate you would like to mention, or give a shout out to?

I’d like to thank the academy for the opportunity to sit here and type out this interview. In general I just want to give a shout up to all the people who have made the last years here on Kong some of the best. I’ve met so many different people from different countries and parts of the United States that you don’t think of the wide variety of people that are actually on Kongregate. Also HI MOM.

What do you do when you’re not on Kongregate?

Well actually starting the 20th (two days after this interview gets published) I’ll be starting my junior year of college. So when I’m not on Kong I’ll busy doing some always enjoyable computer programming at Iowa State University. Yes, you can come stalk me. Other than that I love to play disc golf, hang out with my roommates (who are extremely awesome) or just chill out in my room at our apartment and play some good old fashion Xbox360.

Are you a Brony? Your opinion on Bronies?

No. Nononono. No. My friend back home would NOT leave me alone to start watching MLP. I never gave in to him either and I think he got a little irritated with me… oops lol. But no, I am not a Brony, nor do I intend to be. My opinion, if you like it then you do. I’ve got nothing wrong with that. Hell, I still watch SpongeBob and I’m 20 and in college. I don’t think I’m much better off in that area lol.

Do you play any sports?

I played both golf and tennis way back in high school. I’ve kind of abandoned my hopes of becoming a young Tiger Woods though, especially when I hit every tree out on the course. I still play tennis occasionally, however I really don’t have the time anymore to get out and play regularly. I also play disc golf, which I’ve just recently gotten into. It’s really fun, so because it’s fun I’m instantly terrible at it, that’s how I work haha.

What is your favorite animal?

I’ve always liked sharks. I still wouldn’t swim with them because they’d omnomnom my face if I was bleeding at all. So I stick to watching them on TV or at zoos mainly, much more safe and secure on my couch than in the water.

What is the first life experience you can remember?

I don’t know why I remember this… but I had the game Ants in the Pants way back when I was a young little LM. And, for some reason I took the title a little too literally… So my family and I were going to play, and I don’t remember the exact rules of the game, but apparently my rules were “Quick! Grab all the ants and put them in your own pants!” We never played that game hardly ever again.

Have you ever broken any bones?

I broke a couple ribs once. It was kind of embarrassing too. I was riding my bike around in our driveway, and the front wheel decided it wanted to turn left and face sideways for some stupid reason. Well let’s say the bike landed weird, I got launched from the seat of the bike, and my ribs stopped my fall by landing directly on my turned handlebars. I hate bikes now.

What do you think of roleplay in chat?

Eh, I’m indifferent on it. I don’t do it myself because frankly I could care less about it. But it’s excessive I’ll just stop paying attention to the chat completely.

Megaman is actually malware? Is this propaganda from Dr. Light, or is Megaman a terrorist? Do you have any conspiracy theories or unknown backstories to games you want to share?
Megaman as malware

Well, that was definitely an interesting read. My finally thoughts: Megaman is still badass. Always has been, always will be. Being a badass since Megaman was created. :)

Vampire hunting, Zombie apocalypse, any protips would be appreciated to survive either one.

Double tap. ALWAYS double tap zombies. You could probably make a garlic shotgun or something too for vampires, that would be pretty cool. Or when in doubt, stay in your room and play more Kong. That always works too.

Who is someone famous, or from your own life(or from your own life AND famous), you wouldn’t be surprised to learn had an account on Kongregate?

I could see Matt Damon being on Kongregate. “Hey Matt, how’s it going today?” “Matt… Damon” The only two words he’d need for every conversation know to man. Even one’s that don’t make sense, they’d make sense to him.

Flag Post

Thanks for a great interview Lethal Mutiny!
How is school going so far? Making enough time for disc golf and 360 I hope?
I bet Matt Damon plays CLOP.

Flag Post

I feel you feel insulted.
t6 must feel your anger. Make him suffer.
lol. I’m drunk . Really…. Why am I here?

Flag Post

School’s good so far. Today was my third day of class. Nothing too bad so far. I’ve only disc golfed once so far, but I’ll make sure that changes lol. And of course time for the 360, there’s always time for that!

…Sending Matt Damon an e-mail ASAP.

Flag Post

Nice interview! Good luck in college! :D

Flag Post
Mind if I ask your real name?

I go by the nickname of CoJack in real life, it’s a combination of my first name and last name, I’ll let you try and figure it out from there ;)

Colby Jack ;-D

What do you do when you’re not on Kongregate?

Well actually starting the 20th (two days after this interview gets published) I’ll be starting my junior year of college. So when I’m not on Kong I’ll busy doing some always enjoyable computer programming at Iowa State University. Yes, you can come stalk me. Other than that I love to play disc golf, hang out with my roommates (who are extremely awesome) or just chill out in my room at our apartment and play some good old fashion Xbox360.

icwutudidthar ;-D

Because he lives in a cornfield!

What is the first life experience you can remember?

I don’t know why I remember this… but I had the game Ants in the Pants way back when I was a young little LM. And, for some reason I took the title a little too literally… So my family and I were going to play, and I don’t remember the exact rules of the game, but apparently my rules were “Quick! Grab all the ants and put them in your own pants!” We never played that game hardly ever again.

That’s not the proper way of playing? o_o

Flag Post

Colton Jackson Esquire VIII, amiright?

Flag Post
Originally posted by braves055:

Colton Jackson Esquire VIII, amiright?

Precisely young chap!

Flag Post

There are no esquires in Iowa, silly.

Flag Post

Corn-Farmer Jack

Y/N

Flag Post

Maybe my name does have to do with Corn. Who knows? :D

Flag Post

Getting lost in a cornfield at night sounds like a lot of fun to me.

Flag Post
Originally posted by GameBuilder15:

Especially with a psychopath lurking about. :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by videogames518:

LethalMutiny is a psychopath? D:

Flag Post
Originally posted by DarkRainyKnight:

Probably not, but I wouldn’t doubt if a psychopath was on the loose near a cornfield, just waiting for someone to get lost in one.

Flag Post

Probably not, but I wouldn’t doubt if a psychopath was on the loose near a cornfield, just waiting for someone to get lost in one.

Are you trying to tell us something, VG? :-P

Flag Post

Are you trying to tell us something, VG? :-P

lol, nope. :P

Flag Post

Now getting lost in a cornfield at night sounds like even more fun.