Forums Kongregate

Ultimate Kongregate Photo Topic page 626

15659 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by L_Money2010:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Memeber since 2007 Lol I’m a big kid now!

You are so hot.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Phreeesh:

You are so hot.

I agree. Looking good, Lauren. Nice tats, too.

Flag Post

Mmmmmmmmmmm.

Flag Post

I know you guys remember when I was an ugly little kid. Haha

Flag Post
Originally posted by pollynnha:

Is that a fake?
Wasn’t it supposed to come out in 2017 at best?
But apparently James Cameron isn’t interested in doing anything else then avatar’s sequels anymore
so, did you do it yourself?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Thorene:
Originally posted by pollynnha:

[image snip]

Is that a fake?
Wasn’t it supposed to come out in 2017 at best?
But apparently James Cameron isn’t interested in doing anything else then avatar’s sequels anymore
so, did you do it yourself?

Yes, it’s a fake. Work hasn’t begun on Cameron’s live action version yet. An official poster also wouldn’t call it, “a James Cameron’s film.”

Flag Post

You know…I’ve been on the site for 4 and a half years now on multiple accounts. First I was Wiggles96 for just under 4 years, and then I made another account (TheRagingGamer) and now this. I figured now it’s time for a before and after

Me in 2009:

and now, time has turned me into this thing:

Flag Post

You forgot this:

Flag Post

More of Wiggles96:

Flag Post

Herm

Flag Post

I just ordered a pizza.

Flag Post
Originally posted by iCrystalina:

Herm

The amount of Photoshop and make up on this picture and face destroys the value of what could have been a beautiful picture.
Less is more perdy lady, less is more.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Drakkose:

Herm

The amount of Photoshop and make up on this picture and face destroys the value of what could have been a beautiful picture.

Not sure if you’re attempting to start a flame war, but lets leave it at that.

It’s Instagram editor, but okay.

I could post another if you think it’s photoshopped.

Suzy needed help with her photo, so here you go:

Flag Post

You see those flowing locks? Yours can’t compete.
You may have chesticles, but i have a beard.
If that only made us even, i also have a mustachio.
Mustachi-o’s are Autowin.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

scratches chin hairs

Wtf uploaded wrong photo, but yay.

Juggalow face :D

Wielding my hatched :D

A screenie from one of me and my friends Gungfu trainin vids. :]

Flag Post

oh

Flag Post

Herm

Not sure if you’re attempting to start a flame war, but lets leave it at that.

It’s Instagram editor, but okay.

I could post another if you think it’s photoshopped.

Suzy needed help with her photo, so here you go:

:O Pizza…It’s Beautiful :)

Flag Post

Pizza<3

Flag Post

It has vanished! (Also, the only pic of me on Kong and you don’t even get to see maifullfaic) :3 Goodbye my facial fuzzzzz

Flag Post
Originally posted by uzzbuzz:

It has vanished! (Also, the only pic of me on Kong and you don’t even get to see maifullfaic) :3 Goodbye my facial fuzzzzz

I… can’t take it. *swoons*

Flag Post

My nose.

Flag Post

Hawt. ^

Flag Post
Originally posted by MaistlinRajere:

My nose.

Nice schnoz’ ya got there, Maist.

Flag Post

I think it’s been a while since I’ve last visited this thread, so why not- Story time!

Yup, that band nerd is me. With the disgustingly long curly hair? Yup. With the geeky 70’s-esque band uniform? Yup. With the trumpet that looks like the only good thing in this photo? Yup. With the very dead-sheep-like thing on my shako (AKA my band nerd hat)? Yup. I’ve been playing trumpet since the very ripe age of 10 and I’m currently 19 years old and am going to be going to college for Music Education. At the time of this photo I was about 17. This was during one of our highschool marching band competitions where we performed in MetLife stadium (Formally Giants Stadium).

I realized after highschool that I wanted to keep participating in the performing art of marching and putting on a great show, and I discovered what is known as Drum Corps. In Drum Corps you train during the winter months and tour the country putting on your show in the summer months. I joined a local Drum Corps (Raiders) which is orientated towards individuals in the 15-21 age group. We had camps monthly from January until about May. In June right before tour I got my final haircut before heading off for many days of long, tiring hours of practice.

Quick story actually- I almost wasn’t able to march last minute. About a month before tour I severely fractured my leg and sprained my ankle. I got my cast off 2 days before I graduated highschool, and left the day after I graduated from highschool. I did physical therapy entirely on my own in my spare time and pushed myself to my limits on a regular basis. I remember some days I would gobble down my lunch and just rush to the field to run laps, do pushups, and rep sets of the show on my own.

Being on tour is one of my greatest memories to date. The amount of work put in, fun, and craziness on bus rides is all so amazing. Sometimes we would be on the bus for hours and hours at a time (I think our longest busride was 15 hours or so) and just have a blast, or pass out after a competition. This is a picture of me and another trumpet player before a competition. I don’t really take ‘selfies’ too often, but I started to not care once tour came. You gotta live for the moment.

Performing the show at our “Finals” competition was one of the most memorable times. There were many tears that day and twice as many smiles and laughs. Performing that day was one of the greatest feelings ever- the feeling of knowing I put everything I could into that last performance. This is a photo of me and a friend whom was in color guard and is from the same hometown as me. She helped me with transportation to and from the camps and even helped me train to learn the show while my leg was recovering from breaking it.

I hope you guys enjoyed my story to some degree- I figured sharing a story with pictures would be more interesting than just posting the pictures on their own. Hope you guys have an awesome day and strive to push yourselves past your limits on a regular basis. :)

Flag Post

Me and my family.

(Sorry about the size)

Flag Post

Walter White disapproves.
It’s not blue!