Forums Kongregate

dragonologist23 Ego Inflation

8 posts

Flag Post
It's dragonologist23! Who is not a dragon, but is a penguin. Who likes cookies, and penguins with cookies. I feel it is safe to assume do NOT like cookies with penguins? :O

Cookies with penguins would be scary indeed. Here in Antarctica, we prefer our cookies NOT to be mutated or alive in any way.

Hi, mind if I ask your real name?

As president of Antarctica, I feel every penguin should already know my name. If you humans don’t, that’s your issue. ^^

I ummm...I know your name I just didn’t want to say it...yeah! So where are you from? Oh, oops you already mentioned Antarctica...(Please be kind to this human ^_^)

-I live in a box in Antarctica. Not just ANY old box. The presidential box.

How does a penguin become a dragonologist? How did you decide upon your username?

-My username is all a blur. I’m not sure about anything that influenced it, I’m not sure I was under my best judgement.

What brought you to Kong?

-When looking for information about some game, I stumbled across some thread here on Kong. Some months later, I had this account.

Favorite game on Kong?

My favorite game on Kong is BYM. sigh Haters gonna hate.

I see you like the chat room Labyrinth. Any other favorite places on Kongregate to socialize(chat rooms, parts of the forums)? Any friends you would like to mention or give a shout out to?

-I do like Labyrinth, I also enjoy The Red Bucket, which recently came under the ownership of uuu2. I also enjoy the BYM forums. Shoutout to… everyone!

Can I have a cookie?

I don’t know, _can_ you?

MAY I have a cookie?

Yes, yes you may.

ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS, BONUS ROUND!

-*gasps for air* I’m ready for this.

What’s it like being a brony?

-Chuck Norris had a baby with a rainbow, and it was named MLP:FiM. What more do I have to say?

What is your opinion on the both negative and positive response Bronies have received?

-Positive: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D -Negative: ….................................................

What do you do when you’re not on Kongregate?

--wutdoumeannotonkongregate- Important presidential duties.

STUPID QUESTION ALERT: What is your favorite animal?

-Humans.

Whoa, mindblown. O_o What is the first life experience you can remember?

-I remember experiencing life.

Double mindblown. O_O Now I know why you are president. Why do you game?

--becauseitsfun- To relieve some of the stress of being in charge.

What are some of the toughest issues facing Antarctica?

-Well, believe it or not, we’re full of alcoholics, like my cousin Rick. Recently he disappeared, so I don’t know what happened there.

What was it like running your presidential campaign? Did you have a slogan? A campaign song?

-I had a solid running mate, so it was pretty easy. -plus my opponent was a loser- -My slogan was ‘A vote for me is a vote for me!’ -my creative director was not the sharpest knife in the drawer- -I Am The Walrus by the Beatles. KOO KOO KACHOO.

What would you like your legacy as President to be?

-I’d like my legacy to be legacious (yes, legacious. problem?) and fun. And also fun, and legacious. Basically I’m open to everything.

Do you know of any other world leaders that have accounts on Kongregate? You don’t have to reveal them if you don’t want to.

-Don’t tell anyone this, but Greg is the leader of the northern Arctic. Also known as Santa Clause.

The witch in Snow White used an apple to cast her spell. The witch in Brave used a cake to cast her spell. Have witches gone too far, and should cake be considered “Switzerland” by witches?

-Excuse me for my lack of knowledge on human geography, but isn’t Switzerland a country? HOW IS IT CAKE? What a lie.

Do you play any sports?

-Penguin basketball. Our hoops aren’t quite as tall, but...

Anything you would like to say to all of Kongregate out there?

-Hi all of Kongregate out there. -I’d also like to give a shout-out to Adv0catus, who bought Kong plus so that others can enjoy it. You’re the man/thing, Adbr0!

Vampire hunting, Zombie apocalypse, any protips would be appreciated to survive either one.

-Vampire hunting is easy. You just bite their necks. Oh, wait.... -Zombie apocalypse? Eat their brains? Wait, hang on...

What do you think of roleplay in chat?

-I’m assuming you mean roleplay in non-roleplay rooms. Dis be a no-no.

What are your thoughts on global warming, especially considering this most recent piece of questionable visual evidence?

-WHAT?! That’s my alcoholic cousin Rick! And the polar bears got his alcohol... Now I know where he went...

Wow, I am very sorry. I really need to work on my interviewing skills. Especially when it comes to Penguin Royalty(Dignitary? Oh boy, I will shutup now.)How about...what’s your favorite quote?^_^

-This may not be my favorite quote, but it’s certainly up there: “I don’t even know what street Canada is on.” ~Al Capone

Your comments on this photo from the Mars Curiosity rover?

-I have learned that Martians are self-centered. “Mars for Martians.”

Polar bears live near the north pole. Penguins live near the South pole. Two animals that live as far apart from each other as possible. Maybe there is nothing behind this, maybe there is. Please tell us the history between polar bears and penguins.

-There once was a time when polar bears and penguins mingled. We were the best of friends. We used to have parties, and there were even mixed-species creatures. But then the Earth started to change, and it became a struggle for survival. The polar bears realized they were bigger, then boom. We're enemies.

Have you ever met with any polar bear representatives during your presidency?

-I’d _really_ rather not talk about him/her/it. *sigh*

Flag Post

Thanks for a great interview, dragonologist23!
Do you have a favorite penguin basketball team or player(Yourself)?
I haven’t thought about penguins enough today. What’s a parting thought or someway I can learn more about penguins?

Flag Post

This interview can best be summed up with two words.
First word: Epic
Second word: Mind-blown

AlsoIjustrealizedthatpolarbearonthefarleftneedstoclosehislegs.

Flag Post
Originally posted by JesseMH8:

I haven’t thought about penguins enough today. What’s a parting thought or someway I can learn more about penguins?

Visit Antarctica. I have an apartment in Penguinopolis, Fish Street 28. Visit me there if you want. ;D

Flag Post

My favorite penguin basketball player is [insert penguin basketball pun here].
Also, I have invented a song to get stuck in your head.

</sing> Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, penguins. </sing>

Originally posted by hamuka:

Visit Antarctica. I have an apartment in Penguinopolis, Fish Street 28. Visit me there if you want. ;D

That dirty little upstart is you? :o

Flag Post

Utterly fascinating…Dragonologist, you’re a penguin?

Flag Post

Flagged and reported

Flag Post
Originally posted by FullMeasureZam:

Flagged and reported

Who? Me?

Didn’t you realize I was joking?