Forums Kongregate

[Tournament] T.B.A. -- Round 5: Up Down Ready page 3 (locked)

102 posts

Flag Post

My final score:

And since it doesn’t update:

Flag Post

Good enough.

Flag Post

^what he said. Hopefully.

Also, I didn’t think it would be this close:

I guess the old farts aren’t as pro as they’re supposed to be.

Flag Post

Stupid crowd control. :(

Flag Post

Small, and yet disappointing improvement:

Better, less disappointing improvement:

Flag Post

What is the “Avatar whore?” column on the spreadsheet?

Flag Post
Originally posted by DarkRainyKnight:

Well, I wanted to do rainbows vs. not-rainbows next round, but hardly any of the players have a rainbow. So, I was thinking about players who constantly change their avatars vs. those who don’t. It’s kind of subjective though. Got any better ideas?

Flag Post
Originally posted by LouWeed:
Originally posted by DarkRainyKnight:

Well, I wanted to do rainbows vs. not-rainbows next round, but hardly any of the players have a rainbow. So, I was thinking about players who constantly change their avatars vs. those who don’t. It’s kind of subjective though. Got any better ideas?

Maybe our levels? High vs. low?

Flag Post

Ooh, that’s good. Done and done.

Also, WiiPlayer113? More like WinPlayer113. The only player left who’s always been on the winning team.

Flag Post

…On the spreadsheet; there’s three names after Shawner.

Flag Post

Just noticed the team names. Go Old Farts! We will defend the site against noobs that don’t know what it was like years ago.

Flag Post
Originally posted by JoshDragon:

The tabs aren’t updating. I don’t know why but can you accept my score?

Was that accepted? According to the spreadsheet, it was. This is because my tab seems to be broken as well :/

Flag Post

Yeah, it’s not only accepted, it’s an example of what to do if the scores don’t update immediately: take a screenshot of the endgame screen, and then another of the high-scores. You do need both.

Flag Post
Originally posted by LouWeed:

Yeah, it’s not only accepted, it’s an example of what to do if the scores don’t update immediately: take a screenshot of the endgame screen, and then another of the high-scores. You do need both.

Alright thanks, I’ll get my screenies up.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Didn’t feel safe yet, but this should do it for this round. Unfortunately not higher than ^ :(

Flag Post

Uhh, here’s my screenshot, and as looking at the above screenshots, they already have my score of 26,636, I don’t feel a need to post a 2nd screenshot. I don’t feel safe with a score just a couple above red zone so it doesn’t matter majorly to me anyway.

Flag Post

Nvm, new score, screw all the top. Going to sleep. Bai.

Flag Post

Idea for another way to make teams.
>1000 posts and <1000 posts.

Flag Post

I have gotten ~28000 points about five times, now I find it so tedius and repetitive I can’t get past 10000 before I drift off and stop paying attention and die.

Flag Post

I think there is some sort of weird telepathic link between me and Josh.

Flag Post

That game makes me really sad, I can’t seem to be able to get over 17k points.

Flag Post

Immunity?! Who cares!

Flag Post

Flag Post

Now I’m confident that I’m safe for this round. :)