Forums Kongregate

crankdat Ego Inflation

7 posts

Flag Post

Ok this is an interesting interview with crankdat(exclusive! Everything will be revealed!)

Hi crankdat, What is your real name?

Pedobear(not real name just dont want to give it out)

Hi Pedobear, where are you?

Right behind you……not, I’m in the graveyard

…O_o…why…are you in the graveyard?M

I’m with luigi and egad.

What is the origin of your username?

My sis was playing solja boy on dance central when i made it.

Can you tell me something about the history or your history on Kongregate. How do you see your role here(what do you like to do for fun, what brings you here)?

I don’t know, I’m in deep crap right now.

I am sorry to hear that. I hope you have shoes on. What brought you to Kong?

Backyard Monsters

Favorite game on Kong?

Backyard monsters

Do you have a favorite chat room? You have any favorite part of the forums? Any friends on here you would like to mention or give a shout out?

bym forums tke reborn chat 15

So I heard you like Backyard Monsters(SOURCE:You just told me)! What do you like most about it? Making friends? Strategies involved, the creatures and weapons? The gameplay? All of the above?

All the above

Gaming or otherwise, what inspires you(or dejected, I suppose)?

ALOT OF STUFF.

You get a wish upon a star, What would it be?

I don’t know.

What is one game you currently love or are looking forward to on Kongregate?

nothing

Take me inside the wars on Backyard Monsters.

What is your strategy?

attack

What are some memorable battles from Backyard Monsters?

idk

Do you ever yell “crank dat!” when playing Backyard Monsters?

no

If Soulja Boy was playing Backyard Monsters, what would you tell him?

nothing

Forget Soulja Boy, who do you wish you were playing with or against on Backyard Monsters?

The best

What do you do when you’re not on Kongregate?

I play blackops(mostly zombies)

Are you a Brony(male My Little Pony fan)? yes or no? Your opinion on Bronies?

Depends, the only pony that i would be a brony for would be applejack

Vampire hunting, Zombie apocalypse, any protips would be appreciated to survive either one.

zombie:(awesomeness) get guns and ammo

What’s your favorite quote?

”I see a tin star with a drunk pinned on it” john wayne rio bravo

Rio Bravo, great movie. You a big John Wayne fan, or westerns in general? You have any favorite movies?

ummm my dad is a john wayne fan.i have a couple fav.movies:undercover brother;austin powers series;spaceballs;and the waterboy,the longest yard(adam sandler)

What are your favorite jokes or scenes from these movies?

CRANKDAT ASKS THE INTERVIEWER:

Are you a gamer?

Yes, but not a very good one. I’ve never done the walkthroughs on games, and I usually look for interesting games to play regardless of badges.

Are you interested in the theatrical arts?

Does animation count as a theatrical art? I say yes, most animators see themselves as such, even if others don’t. I like taking dance classes. It gives a different perspective on style, form and flow of the human figure.

Do you have any more questions?

I don’t think so. Do you? Thanks for a great interview, or do you thank me since you are asking the questions now? …!

I heard your an animator so what do you animate?

I didn’t think human hair would be here, but it is. So, at this point it is pretty much anything and everything. Mainly, I do human figure studies in ecorche. I am glad the French came up with that word, because it would be disgusting to tell people I do human figure studies with the skin removed. It’s very important in 3D animation, because you would be surprised how many animators have a poor sense of the human figure, and it’s always fun(sarcasm) to explain hours of work are lost because of a poor model, or rigging(setting the model up for animation), or both.

What is your side on the xbox vs. ps3 thing?

Xbox 360 baby! I like playing Gears of War 3 multiplayer, Horde, Team Deathmatch, or the others to a lesser degree.

What is the best 3ds game that is coming out soon?

Luigi’s Mansion: Dark Moon. I can’t believe they are making another one, and it looks pretty cool on the 3ds.
^My fav too!!!>:3

?Ok no personal questions about me?(like if I’m single?) yes I’m not single(I think I’ll find out tommorow)

I am single. You can ask whatever you want, it is all for fun. Are you asking if I should ask personal questions? This is so confusing. I don’t usually ask them because I don’t want someone to feel like they have to give an answer to a personal question.

nah I’m just bored. :D

Flag Post

Thanks for the great interview(both of them) crankdat!

Can I hang out with you and Luigi in the mansion?

Flag Post

BYM is a fun game if you put the time in it, cool interview!

Flag Post
You get a wish upon a star, What would it be?

I don’t know.

What is one game you currently love or are looking forward to on Kongregate?

nothing

Take me inside the wars on Backyard Monsters.

What is your strategy?

attack

What are some memorable battles from Backyard Monsters?

idk

Do you ever yell “crank dat!” when playing Backyard Monsters?

no

If Soulja Boy was playing Backyard Monsters, what would you tell him?

nothing

This was the speed part of the interview! Six questions in 12 seconds! xP

Flag Post

Everyone! I’ve decided to give interviews out to( if it’s ok withJessieMH) pm me!

Flag Post
Originally posted by crankdat:

Everyone! I’ve decided to give interviews out to( if it’s ok withJessieMH) pm me!

Go for it, you don’t have to ask my permission.

Flag Post

do you mind if i make a forum?