Forums Kongregate

t6salt Ego Inflation

12 posts

Flag Post

Green tea, peppermint tea, earl grey tea, breakfast tea, herbal tea, oolong tea, boba tea, curiosity…c-c-c-combo breaker….dang it! Well, t6salt likes more t’s than I can even name. Welcome t6salt!

Hi tttttt, what’s your real name?

Mr. T

Where are you from?

Coventry, England

What is the origin of your username?

My Brain- T make up 2 out of the 4 letters in my name and my favorite number is 3, and I enjoy doing multiplication. So then I did 3*2. And that gave me 6t’s.

Okay, 2 letters, multiplied by your favorite number 3…(counts on fingers)…okay I am all caught up?

Yes, you are all caught up. Just pretend that the letters aren’t there make sense now?

…No, but I can pretend it makes sense to me! What brought you to Kong?

When I googled “What are some good flash game sites” and it lead me to Yahoo! Answers and the guy said kongregate.

What is your favorite game on Kong?

At the moment “SAS: Zombie Assault 3” by “NinjaKiwi” all time it has to be either “Pel” or “/ESCAPE/”.

Do you have a favorite chat room? You have any favorite part of the forums? Any friends on here you would like to mention or give a shout out?

Favorite chat room: The Red Bucket: I love this chat room because most of my good friends hang around in there.

Your favorite part of the forums?
Were: The Forum Games Forum for reasons undisclosed.
Now: Kongregate because all of the major flash gaming tourneys are held there and I like to see what I can find.

Friends to shout out: C0ldSun, uuu2, 123aaa789, adv0catus and Es337. Thanks for making The Red Bucket my home.

What do you do when you’re not on Kongregate?

Play football for a local team. Chill on various websites that I’m not going name all of them. As it would take too long for me and you’d all get bored. I’ll be surprised if you’re not bored to death by now.

Are you a Brony? Your opinion on Bronies?
Never have never will.

Don’t want to offend them.

Vampire hunting, Zombie apocalypse: any protips would be appreciated to survive either one.

Zombie: Stick together, Keep food no matter the cost, Keep water too, Only use two bullets on the zombies heat and Stay alive!

What do you think of roleplay in chat?

Amazingly annoying.

What’s your favorite quote, something you say or from someone else. Here’s a few if you want one/some to talk about:

“Kitty!” ~Boo, Monster’s Inc.
Scared of that film.
“Most ignorance is vincible ignorance. We don’t know because we don’t want to know.” ~Aldous Huxley
Haven’t heard it.
“Friends! Help! A guinea pig tricked me!” ~Dr. Zoidberg, Futurama
Haven’t heard it.
“Shut up Brain! I have friends now. I don’t need you anymore!” ~Lisa Simpson, Simpsons
Haven’t heard it.

Favorite quote: “I’ve had enough of these motherf***ing snakes, on these motherf***ing planes! ~Don’t know who, Snakes on a Plane.

Your comments on this photo from the Mars Curiosity rover?

Very, very well put.

Soccer is a big part of your life I hear?

Yes it is. I’ve been playing football for ages (since I was 2).

2? Wow! What team do you play for?

I play for a team called “Chaplefeild Colts”.

What position do you play?

I play as a Center Attacking Midfield mainly but I can play anywhere except Goalkeeper.

How many goals did you score last season?

Any memorable matches?

Scoring on my Debut, Setting the record for most goals scored in a season scoring my 1st hat-trick and Winning the league for the 1st time.

Chaplefield Colts, league winners! Do you have any favorite soccer players, those that inspire your game?

Steven Gerrard, Luis Suarez, just to name a few.

Do you have a favorite team?

Liverpool FC.

Will England win the World Cup in Rio?

OH HELL NO!

Wow, 45 goals! So with all those goals, have you come up with your own trademark celebration?

I like to do the act like I’ve done nothing. Basically you just slowly walk back to where you need to stand at kick-off.

If you could be anyone: who would you be, and why?

I think I’d be Rawismojo. Because I could ask the mighty kongregators what games they’d like on games as long as they have API. And I get to have kong+.

What is your favorite animal?

I’m quite fond of an animal called a Human. They are quite the shizz you know.

What’s with the alt then?

Right I’ll give you the short version if you want the long version email me at imtttttt@gmail.com.
I kept having repetitive arguments, with various users from various parts of the forums.

Flag Post

Thanks for the interview Jesse, I found it fun.

Flag Post
What’s your favorite quote, something you say or from someone else. Here’s a few if you want one/some to talk about:

“Kitty!” ~Boo, Monster’s Inc.
Scared of that film.

Whaaa? How? O_o

If you could be anyone: who would you be, and why?

I think I’d be Rawismojo. Because I could ask the mighty kongregators what games they’d like on games as long as they have API. And I get to have kong+.

Cuz if there is one major plus about being Raw, it’s the K+ :-P

What’s with the alt then?

Right I’ll give you the short version if you want the long version email me at imtttttt@gmail.com.
I kept having repetitive arguments, with various users from various parts of the forums.

*spams your email* :-P

Flag Post

I thought I had replied? Sorry about that t6.

Thanks for a great interview t6salt!

Scared of Monster’s Inc. in a good way? Will you go see Monster’s University?

I know you like Liverpool. Do you like that Roy Hodgson is manager, and Steven Gerrard captain of the National team?

How do you think things will play out for England in Rio(they can still add you and your goal-scoring talents in time.=])?

Flag Post

Guise I watched Monsters Inc. when I was little, I’ll probably see about the 2nd one.

Roy Hodgson isn’t Liverpool’s Manager, I do like Gerrard being England’s captiain, it’s like saying guise Liverpool own the Captain of England.

We’ll do fine in the groups and then fail against who ever we play in the round of 32.

Flag Post

There’s a sequel to Monsters Inc? When did this happen?

Flag Post

These interviews are cool.

Flag Post
Originally posted by racefan12:

There’s a sequel to Monsters Inc? When did this happen?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monsters_University

WAHOO!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Flag Post

Awesome interview t6. Very interesting. Thanks for the shout out. :)

Flag Post

Instead of talking about the new Monster Inc. My interview is up there, talk about it.

Flag Post

45 goals?!? How could you get that many?

Flag Post
Originally posted by hamuka:

45 goals?!? How could you get that many?

By scoring 45 times.