Forums Kongregate

New badge discussion page 57

1506 posts

Flag Post

Seems like the 150 kills for the hard badge on Dojo of Death is slightly excessive. Since corpses never disappear, the floor around the center at about 75 kills makes it extremely hard to make out any living enemies that are actually in that area.

Flag Post

I’m liking this new badge: such a simple game but you feel that it is your duty to obtain the hard badge.

150 kills isn’t too bad either, just need a fast hand.

Flag Post
Originally posted by pencillll:

I’m liking this new badge: such a simple game but you feel that it is your duty to obtain the hard badge.

150 kills isn’t too bad either, just need a fast hand.

I did get the badge, but at a certain point it just became a crap shoot as I was running around the outside and slashing through the middle three times, hoping I didn’t die.

Flag Post

I do like the number of new badges we are getting lately :)

Flag Post

Well it took a few tries, but it’s a fairly addicting game and I’m glad it received badges although I kind of felt the dashing range sometimes increased and decreased and I couldn’t predict where I was going.

Flag Post

Dojo of Death is a nice little game, but it feels really incomplete. The dev had so much potential to add more to it than just two enemies and possibly more game modes.

It’s a very polished game, but the random slicing range (or maybe there’s actually a mechanic for it I’m not aware of) can be really irritating. I have died way too many times to my ninja dashing two centimeters right next to an archer and get shot in the face.

Flag Post

dojo of death im not a fan of. I can see why it was badged though, very little testing for the admin since it’s a super short badge.

sentry knight is alright, though levels sure felt long for having only 5 waves. first try on endless with the upgrades i beat the main story with got me to almost 9 minutes. Prob just using the wrong spells, but the badge seems fine.

Flag Post

Sentry knight was okay, dojo of death is awsome. 35 points in 5 minutes, great simple game

Flag Post

For Dojo of Death, JohnnyV123 in the comments pointed out there’s a maximum number of baddies on screen (and I think it’s dependent on time rather than score or number of kills?), so just go around killing archers as they appear, and taking out one (or two if you’re daring) of the sword guys at a time when there are no archers so as to avoid being swarmed.

Flag Post

Need more hard badges like dojo of death, less hard badges like that kingdom rush 2. What a relief to play a game with no pain-in-the-arse upgrades. The only thing I would have changed about the Dojo badges is have the hard badge to be for a 100k or 150k score, and then add a medium for 100 kills. It does help, when going for a hard badge, to be able to see how close you are, and there’s no on screen kill counter. I breathed a sigh of relief when I got to 100k, thinking that I must have got 150 kills, and ran straight into an arrow with only 144 kills. Also, riskier play (none of this chickenshit running around the outside) earns a better score, making the hard badge more fun (you know, fun? You remember, it’s what we used to play games for before Greg invented badges).

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator