Forums Kongregate

I wonder who will be first to 100 badges?

59 posts

Flag Post

Just an Idle question.

I noticed that now there are enough badges that theorically someone could earn over 100 badges. I was just thinking that the first person to do it would deserve some kudos. (Particularly because of the platinum medals in Gravitee, and the damned ragdoll and streamline impossible badges)

Flag Post

I’m so close… I just need 3 badges to complete 100 T.T ( 1 Impossible and 3 hards)

Flag Post

Wow sinner… even have the platinum medals! ;)

Flag Post

I’m pretty sure there are many who have already accomplished this, but i will not name names.

Flag Post

well uh I have 101 but I’m sure there are people with more

can’t get the 100, streamline or RPN and can’t be bothered with pizzeria at the moment

the other 3 are new badges I don’t have yet

Flag Post

I have around 80 badges…. I need to get some of the hard badges that require high scores (triangles and mars) finish papas pizzaria(should get cracking this weekend, hopefully get the first hard badge) and do the new badges. Then I am done. PROUD OWNER OF LOTSA BADGES!

Flag Post

i only don’t have the new impossible. and i got the other badges really fast so i might be one of the first to have 100.

Flag Post

So am I. I’m not certain but I think it adds up to 100,

Flag Post

Adds up to 101.

Flag Post

the new impossible badge is truly impossible… no one has gotten it yet (the legit way) so I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s tweaked a little in the next few days! p.s. I got my 100th yesterday!

Flag Post

Im missing around 8 badges, i remember back in the day i used to get em as soon as they came out. 2 Fold, damn i hate that game, 2 gravitee, 2 pizza, 1 thing thing 2, and 1 max

Flag Post

the new impossible badge is truly impossible… no one has gotten it yet so I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s tweaked a little in the next few days!

Someone managed to get to the final battle and died there. So it is possible…

Flag Post

@unproductive: you`ve got 8 invisible badges? I see 93 in your profile, not 101.

Did not have the time to smash 500 beans in Thing Thing 2 yet – I never was a fan of the Thing Thing thing anyway. The new Mesiara impossible badge looks really impossible to me right now, being pwned at lvl 27 all the time. So this adds up to 99 out of 101. But I think there are quite some with 100 badges out there right now. No big deal at all! :)

Flag Post

I donno maybe you’re right Sylicas but in that case there must be some hidden strategy that no one except this one person knows about!! But even then, what you’re saying is it is possible to die at the final battle… I reached around level 25 myself (don’t remember exactly) but it was such a lucky run, I dodged attacks and hit with enough power etc…at the right moments (something I have no control of in the game it’s just luck) so to beat 25 more after that it would have to be some crazy lucky day!!

Flag Post

@unproductive: you`ve got 8 invisible badges? I see 93 in your profile, not 101

aw man I must have counted an extra row :((((

Flag Post

Serj, I think it is possible to get past 25 every time – just write down how many enemies there are and how many hp they’ve got and when you level up. this way you can say when you finish someone 100% and when it’s not needed to heal yourself (before leveling up that is).
I’ve got no big other strategy than that yet. 26 is the level with the big worm, it slimes you so you can’t go away. So you can heal a lot and hit him a lot, but the electro barrel thingy on lvl 27 just hits too hard. How can you hit it worth 500hp when it needs just two hits to kill you?

Sorry for ot!

Flag Post

well I’ll keep trying… I think we should be allowed to start from the level we reached before we were killed, so if you were killed on 27 you get to keep trying with all the same weapons and specials etc..until you defeat that barrel robot guy… it doesn’t really make it easier just more bearable!

Flag Post

I second that!

Flag Post

I hadn’t realized that there were over 100 badges!
That’s impressive, and I thought I was 1337 for having half of them, I didn’t realize people actually had them all!

Flag Post

I have 81.

Does that mean anything?

Flag Post

20 badges to go?

Flag Post

I have 94 badges. Got lost a bit since the Papa’s Pizzeria badges came out. Too many impossibles.

Flag Post

i think gouken has over 100

Flag Post

In fact he has them all except the new impossible.

Flag Post

The new impossible is legitimatly imposible. Checking my work, which may be wrong here, but I figure at best you have a 9^11 chance of winning, which works out to be a few days of solid playing. Unless there is some non luck based strategy and/or pattern to the bosses attacks we can use.