Forums Kongregate

C0ldSun Ego Inflation

7 posts

Flag Post

C0ldSun. Which comes first, the ironic gamer, or the ironic username? I think it’s one of those chicken and the egg thingies. Here’s an ironic gamer who prides himself on his friends, and is a gamer, and something called an irl gamer. Soccer anyone? It’s something that people that go outside do where you can’t use your hands. I’m interested to see what a controller for your feet looks like. =]

Hi C0ldSun, mind if I ask your real name?

I’ll give ya my first name :) Josh.

Mind if I ask where you are?

I am from the almighty place called England.

What is the origin of your username?

I was sitting down on my chair, on the Kongregate sign-up page for about 3 hours (Well 5 minutes) trying to think of a username. It was a really tense time, trying to think of a halfly decent username. The pressure of the situation was nearly forcing me to smash my computer up. What should be one of the easiest decisions of my life was turning into a nightmare. At this moment my brother walked in asking if I wanted to play some football with him. I said “Sure, but help me think of a username first” He agreed, but for the next two minutes we were just staring at the screen hoping for a username just to pop out from nowhere and slot itself into the username column. I said “Let’s go play football now”. He said “Naa, it’s too cold”. I replied “But the sun’s out!” “He replied “It’s being a cold sun today!” At that moment that username popped into my head. That’s how I got my dramatically lame username.

Kongregate is the best website for games, nice to read that on your profile as well. How did you find the site the first time?

I actually don’t know how. My theory is that the awesomeness of the site forced my computer here.

What are your favorite games on Kong? Still New Star Soccer, Strike Force Heroes, and Mardek 3? Any all-time favorites or upcoming games you would like to mention?

Yeah, I am into SAS: Zombie Assault 3, such an addictive multiplayer game so that’s in my current top 3. I like the look of BTD5, that just needs to get on Kong. Haven’t been playing Mardek and I don’t think I will again as my save file went and I really ain’t playing it all over again!

How did you like making the Atalantis 101 Demo? Your favorite genre is FPS, would you consider making an FPS game next, or continuing the Atalantis 101 series?

Atalantis 101 was easy to make as I had all the props ready to use. Not really sure what games I’ll be making next. We’ll have to wait and (wait more) see.

Do you have a favorite chat room? You have any favorite part of the forums? Any friends on here you would like to mention or give a shout out?

The Red Bucket is my favourite chat room, it has great and polite members (Everyone to be honest.). I hover around the forums like a ghost mainly and I chip in every now and again. I need to be more active in the forums. Don’t really have a favourite part of the forums.

Shoutouts!:
t6salt (tttttt) – A good friend of whom I chat and play with regularly!

bogoman – An awesome guy who can’t get enough of the word lol!

uuu2 – The room owner of the epic TRB! An awesome mod!

123aaa789 – This guy is a legend mod!

adv0catus – He invites me to his private chat room a lot! This makes him epic!

This may sound a bit cheesy n’ all but a shoutout to JesseMH8 for the interview. :D Oh, and a shoutout to you the reader for actually reading this!

What do you think of the top games this month? Are there any missing you felt should be represented here?

I am happy with the top rated games this month. I am a fan of Bloons and am enjoying BTD 5 right now. Decision 2, Knightmare Tower I am also really into. Cargo bridge…I could go on and on! I would feel happy with just 1 of them games to play this month…that’s why Kong is #1!

You have held the olympic torch! That sounds like so much fun. How was the experience, and how did it come to happen? Did you burn the rope(You have to burn the rope!!!)

Heh like what you did there. :] At the local gym they had the torch which passed through our City, so if we went to the gym we could get a picture with the torch. Shame I blinked on the first picture, but hey, they gave me another go. I wish I could burn the rope but knowing me I probably would of dropped it or tried throwing it up and down in the air and then it burns my head, gets on international news then I go to jail for being an idiot. :)

Are you a Brony?
NO
Your opinion on Bronies?
NO COMMENT….

The witch in Snow White used an apple to cast her spell. The witch in Brave used a cake to cast her spell. Have witches gone too far, and should cake be considered “Switzerland” by witches?

Gone WAY too far, I think they should cast their spells on something like brussel sprouts. Mainly because I don’t eat brussel sprouts so I be safe from Witches. :D

Vampire hunting, Zombie apocalypse, any protips would be appreciated to survive either one.

I got some good advice for surviving a Zombie apocalypse. Whatever you do do NOT get bitten, trust me, whatever you do, do NOT get bitten. You’ll thank me later. A bit of breakdancing goes well with Zombies as well.

What’s your favorite quote?

My quote is: “If winning were easy everyone would do it” So when you lose a multiplayer match to me I will be rubbing that quote all over your face. (Well, your screen monitor.)

Your comments on this photo from the Mars Curiosity rover?

Good on em! :P

Poetry. Are you a fan?
Depends, if we are talking about school poetry then NO.

Here is a John Tottenham poem for you to like or hate or ignore

Another Day
Take some initiative…
Do something with your life:
I get up from the sofa,
Walk across to the table
And write these words
Down on a piece of paper.
Then I return to the sofa and
Fall asleep.

Short, Simple, and Sweet. I like it!

Thank you for reading, apologies if my interview wasn’t even slightly interesting, which it wasn’t.
:D

Flag Post

Thanks for a great interview, C0ldSun!

How do you decide which games are in your top 5 on your profile, and it looks like Bloons TD 5 is definitely your #1 favorite game. Does anything else come close?

Flag Post
This may sound a bit cheesy n’ all but a shoutout to JesseMH8 for the interview. :D Oh, and a shoutout to you the reader for actually reading this!

Me? :o Me! :O WAHOO!!! :D:D:D:D

You have held the olympic torch! That sounds like so much fun. How was the experience, and how did it come to happen? Did you burn the rope(You have to burn the rope!!!)

Heh like what you did there. :] At the local gym they had the torch which passed through our City, so if we went to the gym we could get a picture with the torch. Shame I blinked on the first picture, but hey, they gave me another go. I wish I could burn the rope but knowing me I probably would of dropped it or tried throwing it up and down in the air and then it burns my head, gets on international news then I go to jail for being an idiot. :)

If only there was a way where you have to burn the rope… hmmm…

Are you a Brony?
NO
Your opinion on Bronies?
NO COMMENT….

Hmmm… >.>

Thank you for reading, apologies if my interview wasn’t even slightly interesting, which it wasn’t.
:D

But… I enjoyed it :(

Flag Post
Originally posted by JesseMH8:

Thanks for a great interview, C0ldSun!

How do you decide which games are in your top 5 on your profile, and it looks like Bloons TD 5 is definitely your #1 favorite game. Does anything else come close?

Well, I just decide what I like to play really.
Every game in my top 5 (well 2nd – 5th) is close to Bloons TD 5, but at the moment it just has that edge which make me play Bloons over and over.

Also about the Brony part, I have nothing against Bronies but my Sister used to watch it all the time so I get overly annoyed when I see that program! :D

Flag Post

You held the Olympic Torch? :O I wish I could…

Thank you for reading, apologies if my interview wasn’t even slightly interesting, which it wasn’t. :D

It was interesting, don’t underrate yourself. :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by hamuka:

You held the Olympic Torch? :O I wish I could…

Thank you for reading, apologies if my interview wasn’t even slightly interesting, which it wasn’t. :D

It was interesting, don’t underrate yourself. :)

Glad you enjoyed it. :)

Flag Post

This was certainly interesting! I was actually sort of just wandering about kongregate and I made my way over to this page. ~Thanks