Forums Kongregate

TheChaosNinja Ego Inflation

9 posts

Flag Post

TheChaosNinja. That sounds like Chuck Norris with cyborg arms, while a tornado and a tsunami are his sidekicks.

Name: My name is CENSORED
Origin of Username: I had an account here previously, called Saradomin50, after the Runescape god. When I decided I wanted to become more active in the community, I thought that my name was stupid. I had (and still have) a fanatical interest in ninjas. The anti-idler ChaosII7 was my major anti-idle inspiration, so I took the Chaos. Added a “The” in it and, presto. My new account was born.
What brought me to Kong: Anti-Idle (yes, I made my first account the day I first played it) and some game which had uber awesome Kong exclusive stuff in it.
Favourite game: Anti-Idle (no shit) Amorphous+ and Dino Run.
Chat-Rooms: I was thinking about joining Ninja Chat, but because my good buddy Adv0catus left A-I, I had no way of speaking to him other than joining the Labyrinth. I’m glad I made that move. (I’m not ghey and/or a stalker. Don’t start about that) Also, A-I chat room 1 is the only A-I chat room not filled with n00bs and idiots. Forumwise, I used to go to Off-Topic, but I’ve stopped going there because I got other stuff to do. I might come back someday. Otherwise, it’s the Anti-Idle forums. A shout out to Aurain, Draconi, ChaosII7, Shinki12345 and many others for being inspiration to me and being awesome. Tukkun for making that game I’m crazy about. Adv0catus for being kick-ass and introducing me to the Labyrinth indirectly.
What is your goal in life: Get a space shuttle and fly to Mars to visit Tukkun.
What is your favourite band/singer: Tenacious D. They’ll rock your socks off!
Hobbies: Video games, YouTube and crying about my life enjoying life.
Favourite TV program: YouTube. I haven’t watched anything on TV in months. Not even the Olympics.
YouTube skill level: Yes, my youtube skills are so leet.
Red wire or blue wire: The green. It’s behind the grey wire, which is behind the black wire.
Advice for people that have never played Anti-Idle(=O):Some people still have their lives? I’d tell them to obey my advice… or else.
More about Anti-Idle(oh boy): I’d change it so that I and me only can have full control over everyone’s save file. And I like that Tukkun included some of my artwork in game. Many people don’t know that. :(
Gaming superstitions: I like to turn the power plugs on and pick up the controller. I have difficulty playing the game otherwise.
Evidence of Martians:

I wonder which is Tukkun?

Flag Post

*explodes from interview overload*

I played Anti-Idle a handful of times, but it was too much effort for me to keep playing it.

Flag Post

Thanks for a fantastic interview TheChaosNinja!

Thanks for putting up with all my Anti-Idle questions too.

I will enjoy Tukkun’s Martian games more than I did before now.

What was your artwork in Anti-Idle(ok, one more question. I lied. =])?

Flag Post
Name: My name is CENSORED

Hai CENSORED, I’m DRK ♫ My name is WHAT? My name is WHO? My name is… Slim Shady ♪ :-)

Favourite TV program: YouTube. I haven’t watched anything on TV in months. Not even the Olympics.

How could you let down your country like that? :O It’s required that everyone watch the Olympics and cheer on the country with the prettiest uniforms your country!

Flag Post

Wow, this is really too many interview threads on the front page.. Can we keep this all in an official thread?

Flag Post

Wow. I just noticed how much this contained Anti-Idle until now. Subtle advertising FTW.

Oh, and my artwork is the broccoli sword and the broccoli loot drop.

Flag Post

Hey New Zealand is the land of land of sheep shaggers.

Flag Post
Originally posted by doodle_man:

Hey New Zealand is the land of land of sheep shaggers.

I thought so to. Guess the Welsh want our title.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheChaosNinja:

Wow. I just noticed how much this contained Anti-Idle until now. Subtle advertising FTW.

Oh, and my artwork is the broccoli sword and the broccoli loot drop.

not that subtle haha ;)