Aiglet1 Memorial

43 posts

Flag Post

RIP Aiglet
May 24, 1993 – September 5, 2012

You will be missed

[removed]

Flag Post

To respect his privacy, and the privacy of his school and family, I’ve removed the link to his detailed information.

This is sad to hear though.

Flag Post

Rest In Peace, my thoughts are with Aiglet and their family. :(

Flag Post

Even though I never knew you, it is always sad to see someone pass away. Rest In Peace Alex.

Flag Post

Sad, indeed. I’m sorry I didn’t know this person. My condolences nonetheless.

Flag Post

He, his family and his friends (including the many here) are in my thoughts. This is devastatingly sad. Thank you for helping to make this site a better place, Aiglet. You will be missed by many.

Flag Post

:( Even though I never knew you, I hope you’re better off. Rest in peace. My condolences to all the family and friends. You will be missed.♥

Flag Post

Unfortunately, I never got a chance to know Aiglet1. My prayers go out to friends and family. RIP.

Flag Post

I knew him for quite a long time (in Kong terms) and he was a great person. I will miss him as will many. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family.

Flag Post

I knew him for a long while, really sad to see him go :( He was always full of energy,

Flag Post

Aig was a truly amazing person. Always quick to offer advice, hesitant to ask for anything in return. Always there for people when they needed him. I knew him for a long time, and he quickly became one of my best friends on Kong. RIP, friend. You’ll be missed greatly.

Flag Post

For weird people like me who thought Aiglet was a name and not a username, here’s a link.

Sadly, I never knew him, but I give my best wishes in whatever happens after life.

Flag Post

It’s very sad to see Aiglet pass away. My thoughts and prayers go not just to his family, but also to his friends. RIP, you deserve it.

Flag Post

What?!
I hadn’t even talked to him recently. :( God bless you, Aiglet.

Flag Post

Wow.

I had just recently met Aig on a MC server. He was a good guy, welcomed me right out of the gate.

Man, this is really tragic news. My condolences to his friends and family.

RIP Aig, glad I got to meet you.

Flag Post

RIP. It is very sad to hear this tragic news!

Flag Post

Aiggy was one of my close “oldfag” friends… meaning we knew each other for a long time (kongwise).. im going to miss him sooo much <3

Flag Post

He helped make Digg Mark One absolutely awesome back in the day…Rest well, dude.

Flag Post

Awesome guy is all I can really say you will be missed bearded shoelace guy.

Flag Post

What a heavy blow for so many of us. In all the people I have met on this site, Aig was definitely one of the few I could always count on in so many ways – to be a good person, to do the right thing, to make me laugh, and to keep me company when I needed it. I always looked forward to chatting with Aig, and it breaks my heart that I won’t ever experience that again, nor will anyone else. You’re a really good soul, Aig. I’m sorry you left us but I also know you’ll look out for us, wherever you are.

Flag Post

I never knew him, but now I won’t ever get that chance.

:(

Flag Post

Although I didn’t know him, it’s sad that he died. R.I.P. :,( What happened to him?

Flag Post

Asthma related complications.

Flag Post

Though I never knew him that well, I know that you are resting up in heaven, you will be dearly missed unless we can collect the Dragon Balls and get you back here, but until then rest in peace, my condolences to friends and family.

Flag Post

I just can’t belive that. Farawell and R.I.P. ;(