Forums Kongregate

Fellow Kongers page 2

36 posts

Flag Post

A little back on topic here

In my computer studies class I found several people who use/d kongregate by them seeing me use it, or seeing me on my kong gmail account. And I found a couple of locals while on here. If you start playing on kong around the school you may be surprised who recognizes it.

Oh and I am proud of being a member here, but I do try and keep the fact that I am a mod here a semi-secret but I am not very good at it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:

It’d actually be pretty neat if Kongregate set up a gallery that winners could have photos of them using/with/wearing their Kongregate promo stuff.

I’d participate in that!

Originally posted by uuu2:

A little back on topic here

In my computer studies class I found several people who use/d kongregate by them seeing me use it, or seeing me on my kong gmail account. And I found a couple of locals while on here. If you start playing on kong around the school you may be surprised who recognizes it.

Oh and I am proud of being a member here, but I do try and keep the fact that I am a mod here a semi-secret but I am not very good at it.

I don’t think I’ve ever had someone treat me differently in real life because I’m a mod here.
I still should get free coffee at Starbucks though. >:o
I can see it being impressive if you have Kongregate-addict friends though.

Flag Post

I don’t think I’ve ever had someone treat me differently in real life because I’m a mod here.

Same, when someone found oit the gave me a high-5 and left it at that, but I don’t want the awkwardness of having to deal with them on kong or bug me to show them stuff I shouldn’t, i.e. the nominees. Also they seem a bit shocked at times because I am quiet and odd IRL. :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zshadow:

(Maybe more WET t-shirt contests…)

fixed that for you

Flag Post

I have yet to meet a kongregator irl, although I wouldn’t be surprised if some of the people I know play on Kong. I brought 4 friends to Kong in ’08 and they still come on once in a while, one of them everyday :D

Flag Post

Same, when someone found oit the gave me a high-5 and left it at that, but I don’t want the awkwardness of having to deal with them on kong or bug me to show them stuff I shouldn’t, i.e. the nominees. Also they seem a bit shocked at times because I am quiet and odd IRL. :P

We’re all odd!

Flag Post
Originally posted by VforVendetta:
Originally posted by poetic4death:

I actually ran into someone the other day on campus that is a konger just like all of us :3 we don’t frequent the same rooms, but it is possible to find people out in that thing we call the real world that are just like you on kong. Figured I’d share that with you all. We actually talked about kong today it was pretty awesome xD so there are people on your campus that are on here…just wait you may find them. :3

That sounds so awesome! I hope my college is that cool. ;3

And sddsdd, it’s not a waste if you have fun!

and and I do too it’s awesome :D

Flag Post

We’re all odd!

Odd, yes yes some more than others :D

Flag Post

We’re all odd!

i assume you mean yourself.
I would include myself in a statement such as that.

Flag Post
Originally posted by moses78:

We’re all odd!

i assume you mean yourself.
I would include myself in a statement such as that.

You…me…we…we’re all odd in such ways ♥

Flag Post

i only know a few Kong players outside this website, everyone I know is playing something else!