Forums Kongregate

If you woke up tommorow and Kongregate took over the world... page 2

43 posts

Flag Post

Wait… are you telling me that Kongregate doesn’t own the world? O.o

 
Flag Post

i would be alright with that so long as they made english the only acceptable language. i hate not being able to ease drop on whatever the mexicans next to me are yelling about.

 
Flag Post

YES!Because i Can Blow up my self and respawns!(Uncharted Skies and Strike Force Heroes)

 
Flag Post

Correction: If you woke up tomorrow and Kongregate took over the galaxy…
Kongregate is already known pretty much world wide. What if, in a future far, far away, Kongregate would become intergalactically known?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by CrownHeiress:

Two words…

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE

Well, I would fit right in. :P

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by eProdigy:

Correction: If you woke up tomorrow and Kongregate took over the galaxy…
Kongregate is already known pretty much world wide. What if, in a future far, far away, Kongregate would become intergalactically known?

Definitely a little bit epic

 
Flag Post

if kongregate took over the world then the new laws will be tossing turtles and killing zombies or just to get lunch or dinner you have to stick your head into high levels noobs shity ass games.

 
Flag Post

What political party does admins of Kongregate support? :p

Life would become a real life platformer and ‘erry day we’d launch living projectiles with slings and cannons to the skies and beyond :D

Hopefully it wouldn’t be something like this

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by HappyAlcoholic:

If your Kongregate level equals your rank in the new world order’s hierarchy, then….
I certainly wouldn’t mind it at all :D

I would be pretty okay with a middle-class home.

I also wouldn’t mind gaming all night to get some money. :D

 
Flag Post

The ants shall congregate for Kongregate. We will all be covered in ants! Aah!

 
Flag Post

Today’s tasks for lunch,
Task 1 I have to go on some 20 missions and stop a nuclear warhead from going off, alright now I have some potatoes,
Task 2 I have to go and do a small favor for someone, now I have some green beans,
Task 3 I have to go and clear a city full of zombies all by myself, now I have some bread,
Task 4 I have to go as a small dot in a maze and I’d die if I touch a wall, okay now I have some water,

Lunch is ready!

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by BronzeWolf:

Today’s tasks for lunch,
Task 1 I have to go on some 20 missions and stop a nuclear warhead from going off, alright now I have some potatoes,
Task 2 I have to go and do a small favor for someone, now I have some green beans,
Task 3 I have to go and clear a city full of zombies all by myself, now I have some bread,
Task 4 I have to go as a small dot in a maze and I’d die if I touch a wall, okay now I have some water,

Lunch is ready!

Don’t forget:

Task 5: Release a big-ass virus and eradicate mankind in 100 days, okay, now I have a stove;
Task 6: Avoid hellishly fast missiles by my time-manipulating skills and logic, and I have a pot.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by eProdigy:

Correction: If you woke up tomorrow and Kongregate took over the galaxy…
Kongregate is already known pretty much world wide. What if, in a future far, far away, Kongregate would become intergalactically known?

wtf
 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Ruudiluca:

The ants shall congregate for Kongregate. We will all be covered in ants! Aah!

Well… I guess life is a picnic after all!

 
Flag Post

You guys are being too optimistic. Your employers would be nearly identical trading card games and idle MMO’s that ask you to pay them instead of the other way around while time slows to a crawl around you due to spectacularly poor optimization. Oh, and all the books and letters and stuff would be twice as tall just to make you scroll your view up and down a lot.

 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
Flag Post

“Shoots zombie in the face”

I’d be apprehensive, yet, at the same time, pleased.

 
Flag Post

no school