Forums Kongregate

Mechanical Commando Impossible Badge

111 posts

Flag Post

Post here when you get it.

After spending too long trying, I managed to get it….

Flag Post

Damn you, greg. And you too, Krin!

I can’t decide: Get double points or play Sonny 2…

Is the imp badge hard or time-consuming? Or a mixture of both?

Warning: The preceding text is irrelevant to the thread. Please do not read it if you don’t like irrelevant posts. Thank you. :)

Flag Post

That badge looks hard to get but I think I could get it if I tried non-stop for a weekend!

Flag Post

I tried playing this game, I couldn’t even arse myself to get the easy badge. This game is terrible imo.

Flag Post

It just looks time-consuming to me, I will get it before I got to bed.(hopefully)

Flag Post
Originally posted by PlatinumIce:

Damn you, greg. And you too, Krin!

I can’t decide: Get double points or play Sonny 2…

Is the imp badge hard or time-consuming? Or a mixture of both?

Warning: The preceding text is irrelevant to the thread. Please do not read it if you don’t like irrelevant posts. Thank you. :)

It’s hard even with immense skill.

It’s a combination of skill, timing, and it is pretty time consuming.

Flag Post

I tried playing this game, I couldn’t even arse myself to get the easy badge.

Meh, I was somewhat worried that the easy badge might be too hard for an easy. Now I’m even more worried. :(

Flag Post
Originally posted by GregLoire:

Meh, I was somewhat worried that the easy badge might be too hard for an easy. Now I’m even more worried. :(

He’s just bad at this game, I managed to complete it in 4 minutes or so. :)

Flag Post

This will definitely be more of a tedious one.

You can just focus on one thing at a time right? Like once focus for speed, one run focus on kills, etc? That would make this more of a long badge than a hard badge…

Flag Post

I’ll get it. Just not tonight. I need mah sleepz

Flag Post
Originally posted by AioriaRox:

He is talking about the quality of the game.

And the game is fairly boring.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Carados:

I loved this game, I don’t think it is boring. :\

Flag Post

I loved this game, I don’t think it is boring. :\

Indeed.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Carados:
Originally posted by AioriaRox:

this is the first time in my life i have agreed with carados

Flag Post

I cant get the gold stars, the arena was easy, made it to 24. But seriously, Gold stars are so hard!

Flag Post

any tips for survival? how are people getting to 20+? my only guess is major lag? because it’s so damn fast, and you’re surrounded at all sides… took me about 10 tries just to get to 15. the one with the 4 mega-tanks just destroys me. i’ve tried rockets, homing missiles, and flamethrower. man do i wish the flamethrower had a bit more reach.

Flag Post

Tass, it surprises me that you’re having trouble on this. I’ve been trying the lag thing though. I wanted to try to force lag on my computer but then it slows down to the point that I can’t properly maneuver the thing. Even so, the bullets don’t have much of a pattern but to follow you, and the space is set up so that you are being attacked by at least three sides at all times. I really wish the double points gave a bit more time though, or at least the homing missiles were stronger.

Flag Post

Twenty-four Karats of Fury
Dude! You just completed the Twenty-four Karats of Fury achievement in Mechanical Commando and won the Twenty-four Karats of Fury badge and 60 points!

Didn’t take that long at all.

Flag Post

Some tips maybe instead of just bragging about it?

Flag Post

How does anyone think this game is hard or fun? Your charecter moves faster than the bullets.. if you move constantly and watch out its not that hard. Easier than Frantic, which is also not that hard!

Flag Post
Originally posted by KakkoiiBishounen:

Some tips maybe instead of just bragging about it?

Tips?

Dodge the bullets.

Shoot the enemies.

Win.

In that order.

Flag Post

The game/ badges aren’t hard they just long as heck!

The game progresses slowly and even though my game times was like 5:00:35 I spent well over 15 minutes playing through level 1

Flag Post

More specifically what weapon did you prefer using, what does the gold version do, etc.

Flag Post

Way harder than Frantic… but I got it. Got lucky in only having 1 4 mega-tank level and 1 double-cannon level. Both of those own me hardcore. The other ones of the wave 11+ crew aren’t bad at all.

Flag Post

The gold tank simply gives you 150HP which is a must-have imo. Those who completed the impossible badge, did you prefer rockets?