Forums Kongregate

Veetigo Ego Inflation

27 posts

Flag Post

I have to check every day to see if he has passed me in levels yet(and he probably has in combined points!). That day is coming, but it won’t be as reading in the forums that the Tooth Fairy isn’t real(thanks a lot =P). Welcome to Kongregate, Veetigo!

Your first day on Kongregate. Were you bored and looking for something new on the internet? Trying to impress a boy or girl with your 1337 flash gaming skills? How did you decide on your username, and what was the first game you played?

My first day was amazing. I had reached rank 3. Not really trying impress, but get a lot of points fast. My username was a challenge. Usually I would have went with XiE, Vee which are my COD: names. But recently, on Stick Arena, I made an account Vroon. I tried to test my luck, with that. No Dice! So I combined some usernames: (Vee + Vertigo) and got Veetigo. Sounds kinda catchy to me.

Obviously, you are not Veetigo in real life(or maybe you are? O_o). Do you mind if I ask what your alter ego is, and where you live? (i.e. Bruce Wayne, Wayne Manor. I usually hang out in the batcave with my bat-toys.)

LoopehGFX a social commentor. Live in NC, USA

What are your favorite games? Yes I am that lazy to not click on your favorite games on your profile. =] Why are they your favorites? Do you like a specific genre of game, does any aspect draw you to a game more than others?

I like a game, without a bunch of bull. If it has a lot of choices in a specific story line i love that. I feel like games should be based off the idea, that you choose your life. These games, to me are the best to play, and yet the creepiest.
FPS are also my favorite. These just show skill, and are even better if MMO.

My top 3 games : Bloons TD Series, Cyclomaniacs Series, and Straw Hat Samurai

What kind of role do you see for yourself on Kongregate? (are you a big gamer, like to chat, hang out in the forums, all of the above…) What would you consider your biggest accomplishment(s) here, and talk about some of your history on the site.

I see myself getting in that top points. I’ve actually been on this site, under 3 different usernames. I always ended up forgetting them. So i created my last great account. My first day here, I had reached level 3 and in 8 days, i reached level 7. So i think that’s pretty epic.

Do you socialize much on Kongregate? How do you like the chat rooms and forums? Any friends on here you want to give a shout-out?

No, I really don’t socialize much. I “creep” the forums, but never post much.

You get a wish upon a star, what would it be?

I wish, that I could combine all my Kongregate points. I would have over 7,000 points. I also wish I could post more on Forums.

In Rbots by A10_com, you navigate the robot heads back to their bodies, so the robots can dance again. What game on Kongregate comes to mind for a story you enjoyed, or a story you would like to see on a Kongregate game?

This game reminds of the movie Robots. But i would love to see a game resemble the Lion King.

Have you played any of the top monthly games? Any opinions on these games, or others you’d like to mention?

Yes, Bloons TD 5 and decision 2.
I feel freeway fury 2 should be on the first page, its an amazing violent game.

Design a badge(or badges) for games on Kongregate, or for yourself in real life(you can do a somersault, balance a ball on your nose, eat hot chili peppers, etc.)

Cinnamon Challenge: I’ve done that, very painful.

Which game on Kongregate has your favorite music, or what music do you listen to while gaming on Kong?

Learn to Fly 2. I normally listen to Dubstep, or mashups of Hip-Hop & Dubstep while playing.

Do you have anything you do for good luck, or habits while gaming? (watch tv while gaming, drink mountain dew, eat one row of a corn on the cob after passing each level, light a vanilla scented candle to get your PWNZ0R on, etc.)

Good luck for me, is tweeting while gaming or texting while gaming. For some odd reason the half attention makes me play better.

My sources tell me that Robert Pattinson likes to play Doodle God on Kongregate(source: the voices in my head). What other celebrity or person from your own life would you not be surprised plays games on Kongregate?

I wouldn’t be surprised if Steve O played Kongregate.

Add Veetigo as a friend on Kongregate.
(@LoopehGFX on: Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Youtube)

Flag Post

Thank you for a great interview Veetigo!

A Lion King game would be cool, anything specific you had in mind?

Do you listen to Dubstep and Hip-Hop, or do you like other music when you work out, do homework, dance, whatever?

I bet Steve-O is a fan of the Bloons TD series too.

Flag Post

the creater of doom, alice (& alice madness returns) plays on kongregate reguly. I really wouldnt be surpirsed f there were more, but they dont ‘make themselves known’

Flag Post

TGH is sort of famous and he goes on kong, and is even active in the community :)

Flag Post
What kind of role do you see for yourself on Kongregate? (are you a big gamer, like to chat, hang out in the forums, all of the above…) What would you consider your biggest accomplishment(s) here, and talk about some of your history on the site.

I see myself getting in that top points. I’ve actually been on this site, under 3 different usernames. I always ended up forgetting them. So i created my last great account. My first day here, I had reached level 3 and in 8 days, i reached level 7. So i think that’s pretty epic.

Epic, indeed! That’s faster than my record! Dear gawd… you might break my records! I need to get more badges, asap!

Flag Post
Originally posted by uzzbuzz:

TGH is sort of famous and he goes on kong, and is even active in the community :)

who is tgh?

Flag Post

interviewing a level 9 ,you got to be kidding

Flag Post
Originally posted by poisonthewell:

I don’t understand what the problem is.

I know someone from NC. cough cough

Social commentor? What’s that mean? haha.

Flag Post

Problem sir? so what? he is level 9. so what?

Flag Post

Some of the most popular people are really low levels…
It’s not your level that counts, it’s who you are.

…since when did level ever show status anyway.

Twat.

Originally posted by 1337al:
Originally posted by uzzbuzz:

who is tgh?

TheGoldenHammer

Flag Post
Originally posted by Johanna_T:

Some of the most popular people are really low levels…
It’s not your level that counts, it’s who you are.

…since when did level ever show status anyway.

Twat.

IM BETTERZ THANZ UZ CUZ I’M A LVLZ 40Z LOLZOLOLZOLOLZ

Flag Post

^ Lol’d.
Also,
RainbowDash. <3

Flag Post

looking forward to when a level 1 gets interviewed

Flag Post

It already happened.

Flag Post

So what? Does it REAAAALLLYYY matter the level?

Flag Post

maybe if i am lucky i will get to see a interview with someone who was banned from kong,i am sure alot of people would want to see that.

Flag Post

maybe if i am lucky i will get to see a interview with someone who was banned from kong,i am sure alot of people would want to see that.

That doesn’t even make sense. Seriously, get over yourself.

I’m sorry, Veetigo.

Flag Post

these interviews remind me of how kong picks mods lol

Flag Post

Yes, because Kongregate is a hierarchy and your status is determined by your level. This measly level 9 peasant doesn’t deserve your time of day, o’ mighty level 65 King.

O’ mighty level 65 King, your humor is terrific. Hopefully a pathetic level 1 slop never gets the chance to have an interview for that world be most horrific.

You are most lucky, o’ mighty level 65 King! Whatever you wish is our command. *bows*

these interviews remind me of how kong picks mods lol

Haha, another great joke from o’ mighty level 65 King. You are, as always, quite true because Kongregate intentionally picks the shittiest people to become Mods. It is a travesty that you are not one. </sarcasm>

Flag Post

This isn’t my first account as I stated.

So what im a level 9?

Who cares?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Veetigo:

This isn’t my first account as I stated.

So what im a level 9?

Who cares?

No one does, or should.

I feel like your interview was ruined and I feel bad. :(

Flag Post
Originally posted by JesseMH8:

Thank you for a great interview Veetigo!

A Lion King game would be cool, anything specific you had in mind?

Do you listen to Dubstep and Hip-Hop, or do you like other music when you work out, do homework, dance, whatever?

I bet Steve-O is a fan of the Bloons TD series too.

Just playing as Simba would be pretty cool.

My favorites to listen to: Are pop with vocals. I like to hear the musicallity of the artist. A Capella or Falsettos to give me chills.

Flag Post

@DRK
That was the most sarcastic post I’ve ever read. Thankfully, you remembered <sarcasm> tag

@Veetigo and Jesse: Great interview :) I still cannot comprehend how one can use twitter while playing an intense game and while texting at the same time :O

@Poison: Kongretate does not have a hierarchy. Everyone has a fair chance to be interviewed, whether the interviewed is popular, high levelled or not. Stop being so arrogant about your Kongregate level. Hell, I’m level 65 too and I definitely don’t feel to be at any higher prestigious position than others

Flag Post

Why thank you, Maik! I feel honoured.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Maik50:

@DRK
That was the most sarcastic post I’ve ever read. Thankfully, you remembered <sarcasm> tag

@Veetigo and Jesse: Great interview :) I still cannot comprehend how one can use twitter while playing an intense game and while texting at the same time :O

@Poison: Kongretate does not have a hierarchy. Everyone has a fair chance to be interviewed, whether the interviewed is popular, high levelled or not. Stop being so arrogant about your Kongregate level. Hell, I’m level 65 too and I definitely don’t feel to be at any higher prestigious position than others

appreciate it.
Inbetween levels i tweet/text.
Or i just pause the game.