Forums Kongregate

Google Day

26 posts

Flag Post

Hello World!
How do I do the Google day thing to get kreds. I don’t get what I’m supposed to d

 
Flag Post

*do?

 
Flag Post

You get points, not kreds.

All you need to do is view the page.

 
Flag Post

Just go to this link and get your 5 points, not Kreds. Also, you can edit your forum posts with the little “Edit post” button under your name, on the left side.

 
Flag Post

I cheat, I never actually “Google”, I just view the page. D:
Easy 5 points though! Enjoy it while it lasts, Deathsbreed.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by VforVendetta:

I cheat, I never actually “Google”, I just view the page. D:

We’re suppose to google? D:

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by poetic4death:
Originally posted by VforVendetta:

I cheat, I never actually “Google”, I just view the page. D:

We’re suppose to google? D:

I think so. :o
But I usually just use Google.com if I want to look up useless information. xD
(which sometimes turns out to be useful)

 
Flag Post

Seems strange, I spend 10 minutes trying to click on the page lol

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by garvey2003:

Seems strange, I spend 10 minutes trying to click on the page lol

It wasn’t working?

 
Flag Post

Thanks for bumping this, I really forget almost everyday.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Seesine:

Thanks for bumping this, I really forget almost everyday.

Bookmark it.

 
Flag Post

Yeah I’ve gone to the page a few time (including today) and never found anyway to interact with it. It seems like it is supposed to give you a question to google the answer for, but the question never appears for me (or anywhere to answer it, or the special google box…)

Seems to be just all-around broken but hey, free 5 points!

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by uneasyrider:

free 5 points!

That’s all that matters.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:
Originally posted by Seesine:

Thanks for bumping this, I really forget almost everyday.

Bookmark it.

Oh right, but it’ll be gone soon anyways. It’s not even worth it anymore, you should have told me earlier.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Seesine:
Originally posted by adv0catus:
Originally posted by Seesine:

Thanks for bumping this, I really forget almost everyday.

Bookmark it.

Oh right, but it’ll be gone soon anyways. It’s not even worth it anymore, you should have told me earlier.

It’ll come back in a little while; it’s a recurring promo.

 
Flag Post
It’ll come back in a little while; it’s a recurring promo.

I know, but I’m gonna forget to bookmark it when it gets back~

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Seesine:
It’ll come back in a little while; it’s a recurring promo.

I know, but I’m gonna forget to bookmark it when it gets back~

Bookmark it now then. ~

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:
Originally posted by Seesine:
It’ll come back in a little while; it’s a recurring promo.

I know, but I’m gonna forget to bookmark it when it gets back~

Bookmark it now then. ~

I did, but I may format the computer until gets back.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by uneasyrider:

Yeah I’ve gone to the page a few time (including today) and never found anyway to interact with it. It seems like it is supposed to give you a question to google the answer for, but the question never appears for me (or anywhere to answer it, or the special google box…)

Seems to be just all-around broken but hey, free 5 points!

Sounds like you may be using an ad-blocker.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:
Originally posted by Seesine:

Thanks for bumping this, I really forget almost everyday.

Bookmark it.

Doesn’t prevent me forgetting to claim mah free poinz >.<

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Maik50:
Originally posted by adv0catus:
Originally posted by Seesine:

Thanks for bumping this, I really forget almost everyday.

Bookmark it.

Doesn’t prevent me forgetting to claim mah free poinz >.<

Homepage ;-)

 
Flag Post

I HAVEN’T FORGOTTEN.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Seesine:

I HAVEN’T FORGOTTEN.

Grats.

 
Flag Post

funny thing is, adblock blocks the google a day thing, so i just see a white box xD

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by bjjdude:

funny thing is, adblock blocks the google a day thing, so i just see a white box xD

Still counts, you just got poooiiinttttss.