Forums Kongregate

Reward system for the UK

5 posts

Flag Post

I know that this site is American, and so it will have American only things on it. Such as the point system thing where, if you get a type of point, you can redeem it on a different site. The first site that did it, I was fine with. But then the Planet AXE thing came. I thought yes, a substitute for the rest of us that aren’t American. Then I found out, another US site. I don’t see why there’s only US only sites. I just want a site for the rest of the users on Kongregate who aren’t American. Not vital, but it would be nice.

Flag Post

I posted the same thing, but it’s what the promoters want.

Flag Post

It’s all about the moniez. Nothing for me :(

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheChaosNinja:

It’s all about the moniez. Nothing for me :(

There are basically two things that control most everything in this world: money and time.

Flag Post

You don’t even get anything for AXE with just badge points at this point, so I don’t see why it matters. Surely UK has other reward sites that you can participate in. That applies to GameStop as well. You’re gonna have to grind for like two to three years of BotD before you can actually get anything of use.

Spending $10 will get you as much as someone who has accumulated GameStop points for years from those badges.

tl;dr: you’re not missing out on anything