Forums Kongregate

Infectionator 2 tips?

8 posts

Flag Post

I can’t for the life of me beat Eskimo Town. I’m using Brute, Kim Jun, Reineld, Jayson, all maxed. I got peircing peeps/buildings. My upgrades are almost maxed. Still having a doozy of a time

Flag Post

Is this in new game+ mode or not? Also, this should rather be in the general gaming section where, conveniently, a topic already exists asking a strategy for the same level.

Flag Post

Yes, New Game+ is horrible balanced. I have everything maxed and even with excessive use of support I can not beat cities like National Park, Eskimo Town, Secret Base 2. Hope this gets fixed in the next update. They also have other bugs like asking to email Armorgames if your kreds-purchase fails.

Flag Post

Upgrade tips:

Upgrade lifespan until level 4; no more. It’s useless due to the bad zombie programming; you can have 50 zombies with max lifespan in one side of the map and they will never kill the last survivor at the other side.

Then focus on infection rate; a single zombie can turn into a huge army if you have that upgrade at a high level.

Once you destroy some towns, start focusing on speed, attack and resistance, while keeping infection rate as high as possible.

Buy extra infection shots as soon as possible. Also upgrade the directions as early as you can.
Even if you have to grind for some minutes, it’s worth saving for both penetration upgrades early during the game.

Combat tips:

During combats, don’t buy support unless the scenario asks you to. They’re useless.

Same for heroes, don’t unlock them until you need them to destroy a town. Don’t waste money upgrading them.

I used the following heroes:
Jigsaw, Jason, Freddy & Ronald.

Start by using your shots (or support if the scenario requires you to do so), then spam your heroes in the most defended area or next to the enemy hero, if any.
If multiple areas are well defended, spread heroes accordingly.

If a scenario is too hard for you, just skip it and keep going. Try it later, once you’ve got more upgrades and you’ll beat it without problems.

Following the above tips, I finished the game in about an hour (got the 60 minutes achievement whene there were two towns left).

Then I continued playing, there’s one town missing, but I’m done, since I’m missing its time trial which is totally random and that particular level lags a lot. not worth wasting more time in this game.

Flag Post

Nice tips, Senekis!
As I recall, the game was pretty easy, thankfully.

Flag Post

Yes the game is really easy. You don’t need these tips. They are good to win fast tho… but still doesn’t help with the last cities in New Game+ being unbeatable.

Flag Post
Originally posted by dubesor:

Yes the game is really easy. You don’t need these tips. They are good to win fast tho… but still doesn’t help with the last cities in New Game+ being unbeatable.

Nothing’s unbeatable for us Kongquistadors!
Sometimes it just takes a lot more hair-pulling than mowing the lawn with a pair of scissors.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator