Forums Kongregate

POLL: How did you find out about Kongregate?

41 posts

Flag Post

Dear Newfriend & Oldfriend, we need some feedback, answer this simple poll. If you want and/or voted other, please take the time and tell us how did you get here.

How did you found out about about Kongregate?

Flag Post

ArmorGames, which I learned about from a friend.

Flag Post

neopets → spele.nl → AG → MoFunZone → Here

Flag Post

other, i clicked on here when looking for flash games, i played on here a bit before, i know that take something literally pushed me over with the badge

Flag Post

One game I played had an exclusive for Kong.

Flag Post

My friend gave me the link. :D

Flag Post

My friend told me about it!

Flag Post

Played Hero’s Arms on Newgrounds. There was a shop with a sword or shield or something that was superior to everything else that could only be obtained on Kongregate.

So I played that 1 game on Kongregate. Liked the badges. (NG didn’t have medals yet). Signed up and stayed. Now I play on both sites. Still prefer NG tho.. feels less moneygrabbing even tho I have spend around $150 on Kong kreds already. ($0 on NG after more than 9 years of membership, never saw a single pay game unlike kong).

Flag Post

I used to play Platform Racing (the original one) on AddictingGames, which linked me to Jiggmin.com, which led me to Kongregate Racing, which led me to sign up.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Benjie007:

My friend told me about it!

^ That.

Flag Post

Warlords: Call to Arms

You might as well make that one of the options, since you’re gonna get a lot of people saying the same thing :P

Flag Post

the game Sonny brought me here.

Flag Post

One of my friends showed me the site and told me to play The Visitor. When he told me I could earn achievements I instantly signed up.

Flag Post
Originally posted by HappyAlcoholic:

Warlords: Call to Arms

You might as well make that one of the options, since you’re gonna get a lot of people saying the same thing :P

Same.

Flag Post

Back in the summer of 2008, I was playing Platform Racing 2 on minijuegos.com and I really wanted some hat that gave 25% more experience per race. Oh, good times.

Flag Post

Hm.. accidentally clicked Search Engine… meant to click Other.
Found out about Kongregate from the Unity3D website, back when they first opened up Unity games and had a game contest. Tried to submit my game Geo-Gun, although I accidentally messed up the Kong API and so Geo-Gun was technically never entered in the contest ;-;

Flag Post
Originally posted by JaumeBG:

Back in the summer of 2008, I was playing Platform Racing 2 on minijuegos.com and I really wanted some hat that gave 25% more experience per race. Oh, good times.

Ditto.

Flag Post

from K_i_c_k

Flag Post

From Google. Was searching for Anita’s Odyssea when I stumbled across this site.

Flag Post

JayIsGames, which had a link to Protector

Flag Post

I was bored and decided to watch a walkthrough from YouTube for a game I didn’t even know. Then, I ended up watching Prid13’s Casual Space walkthrough. The video description had a link to Kongregate, and I clicked on it.
Then I found out that this site had many games I have played before, with badges. I played Sonny and completed the game except for the final area, and then decided to make this account. After about six months, I decided that the account’s name sucked and I made this new account.

Flag Post

If I remember right, I saw an ad on ArmorGames back in 08.

Flag Post

My brother told me about the site.

Flag Post

spele.nl → Notdoppler → Kong

I have stuck here since.

Flag Post

I learned about Kongregate from friends that played StarFighter DisputedGalaxy from here while I played on the main site.