Forums Kongregate

Halloween avatars! (locked)

22 posts

Flag Post

The Gallery!

Flag Post

Sounds like a good month, I’ll be participating for sure once I figure out what avatar I shall use.

Flag Post

Halloween is a cool holiday, but why dedicate an avatar for an entire month to a one-day event?

Flag Post

Gah, I left mine behind when switching computers a few weeks ago.

Originally posted by Indy111:

Halloween is a cool holiday, but why dedicate an avatar for an entire month to a one-day event?

You haven’t been here long enough if you don’t see why.

Flag Post

If anyone would be kind enough to make my avatar more Halloweenish, I’d participate. Thanks in advance to anyone who accepts the challenge!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Indy111:

The same thing basically happens for Christmas time as well, that’s technically only one day and people usually make themed avatars for the whole month.

Originally posted by Zachary_Greene:

You haven’t been here long enough if you don’t see why.

My favourite part about this is that you and Indy signed up on the exact same day, probably a matter of hours apart.

Personally, I’ll probably be going back to my bi-weekly cycle starting tomorrow, so I’ll probably put on an orange and black/Halloween avatar for the second half of the month, but until then I’d like to take a bit of a break from themed avatars.

Flag Post

Make me a satisfying Halloween cow fsjal avatar.

Flag Post

Here are some I made for a couple people last year:
http://i1137.photobucket.com/albums/n504/oOTrentOo/Avatars/DarkTaco.png
http://i1137.photobucket.com/albums/n504/oOTrentOo/Avatars/BB.png

Flag Post

Pumpkin time!

Flag Post

Inverted Crimsonland Reaper already fits the “Halloween” theme, right? :D

Flag Post

Of course, Alchie!
I’ll be doing some requests as soon as I finish my homework =x

Flag Post

My peasant kis, make me an avatar.

Originally posted by CowFriend:

Make me a satisfying Halloween cow fsjal avatar.

Here’s the template

Flag Post

Aye aye, capt’n. I’ll have some of these requests done as soon as I get home from campus.

Flag Post

The size is a bit funny because I had to resize them, but here are two out of my collection:

Flag Post

I have no idea how to make my avatar Halloween-ish…

Flag Post

someone make my avatar Halloween colors. (oh and if you would kindly make it max size, that would be nice.)

Flag Post

I don’t like asking people for favors too much but it’d be nice to have a scary/creepy Halloween avatar so, if you get time, Kisame, I’ll let your creative juices flow and let you design whatever you want for me :-) Thank you.

Edit @ below: Turkey Day avvys!

Flag Post

Halloween month ftw. Then christmas avatars in december. But I wonder what to do for november!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Wiggles96:

Halloween month ftw. Then christmas avatars in december. But I wonder what to do for november!

My guess, either thanksgiving or Games since we all notice how major games come out around the same week in November.
Also can you make some sort of Halloween avi of this?

Flag Post

Gonna do a few requests now. You guys with the early requests will be my test subjects for the new animation I’ve been practicing with. :3

Originally posted by bjjdude:

someone make my avatar Halloween colors. (oh and if you would kindly make it max size, that would be nice.)

Re-sizing your avatar to 140×140 distorts it a lot and makes it blurry. Can you find me the original image?

Flag Post

Cow, being that fsjal is just about everywhere very common on the interwebz, here are some of many selections:

Pick one yet? :3

Flag Post

No.

I specifically requested Halloween Cow fsjal.

I’m gonna have to behead you if you can’t get the job done.