What does this mean for me? You will always be able to play your favorite games on Kongregate. However, certain site features may suddenly stop working and leave you with a severely degraded experience.
What should I do? We strongly urge all our users to upgrade to modern browsers for a better experience and improved security.
We suggest you install the latest version of one of these browsers:
Kongregate is a community-driven browser games portal with an open platform for all web games.
Get your games in front of thousands of users while monetizing through ads and virtual goods.
Learn more »
We have made a few more bug fixes with this last deploy. First we’ve fixed an issue where users weren’t able to remove favorites from the game browser. We also fixed the issue where the number of connections are not showing up correctly in the profile tab.
For our developers, there was an issue with changing game icons which should be fixed now.
You can read more about these changes below or in our change logs [here](http://www.kongregate.com/pages/changelog).
- Fix the issue where game icons are not being updated
- Take two to fix exporting game kred summaries
- Add remove from favorites link on the /my\_favorites page
- Fixed an issue where games were showing up on the user’s blocked pages after allowing games to post on their feed
- Fix the recently played header being cut off on the homepage in Firefox
- Add BuyMyTronics logo to our footer
- Fix friends online text in the profile tab
- Fix show next and previous link in friends online chat tab
> *Originally posted by **[UnknownGuardian](/forums/1/topics/301679?page=1#posts-6406951):***
> Yayz. I can updates mah icon now. Been waiting a month.
They did it just for you. :3 (well, and everyone else… but you too!)
I’m assuming the change on the games page was also from this update then, it now shows the developer’s name bolded but still hyperlinked, and also a little clock beside the date of release, which I don’t recall seeing there yesterday. Interesting changed nonetheless.
> *Originally posted by **[bjjdude](/forums/1/topics/301679?page=1#posts-6408139):***
> buy… my… tronics? wha…?
* * *
Just a heads up on some more loose code I noticed. On m.kongregate.com, at the very bottom of the first page, there’s loose code referencing a back button, but it’s the first page. :)
UnknownGuardian provided an image: