Forums Kongregate

Why was the halloween avatars thread locked?

9 posts

Flag Post

…?

Flag Post

If you take a closer look, you’ll see that OP in that thread is entirely deleted by opening poster (Kisame) which means thread was locked by an user

Why? I happened to eavesdrop Kisames little conversation in a chatroom where he stated that he did not want to have two avatar month threads at the same and that he didn’t bother to maintain halloween avatar month thread anymore. I also bet that lack of user support for halloween avatar month also has something to do with this

Of course, this is my side of the story and what I said is based on my memories. What I know for sure is that Kisame locked the halloween avatar month thread by himself and if you want more official answer, I suggest asking from Kisame himself via a whisper or private message

Nonethless, moderators and policies of kongregate are not involved with the lock

Flag Post
Originally posted by Maik50:

If you take a closer look, you’ll see that OP in that thread is entirely deleted by opening poster (Kisame) which means thread was locked by an user

Why? I happened to eavesdrop Kisames little conversation in a chatroom where he stated that he did not want to have two avatar month threads at the same and that he didn’t bother to maintain halloween avatar month thread anymore. I also bet that lack of user support for halloween avatar month also has something to do with this

Of course, this is my side of the story and what I said is based on my memories. What I know for sure is that Kisame locked the halloween avatar month thread by himself and if you want more official answer, I suggest asking from Kisame himself via a whisper or private message

Nonethless, moderators and policies of kongregate are not involved with the lock

Fine then, I shall be the new OP.

Flag Post

Because mods hate Halloween, of course!
oh dang, Maik got here first

Go for it, bjj. I’m sure plenty of others will join in on the Halloween avatar fun. :)

Flag Post

lol

Flag Post

He failed to make an epic Halloween Cow fsjal, so he locked the thread to avoid execution.

Flag Post

Never should have been locked in the first place, it’s completely fine if there is two avatar contest threads, I mean, WGAF?

Flag Post
Originally posted by iCrystalina:

Never should have been locked in the first place, it’s completely fine if there is two avatar contest threads, I mean, WGAF?

It wasn’t locked by a moderator or administrator.

Flag Post
Originally posted by iCrystalina:

It’s been said, iCrystalina, in-case you missed it, that the creator of the thread himself locked it.