Forums Kongregate

a fun little game i made up,and think some of you might like it

49 posts

Flag Post

ok i currently got 1745 badges,so my idea is this what ever number of badges you have find out one fact that happend in that year.

for example with my number 1745 = “July 26 – The first recorded women’s cricket match took place near Guildford, England”.

i am curious what other things are linked with your badge amounts.

if you got any questions please feel free to post

will be cool to see what one fact each person picks from there badge number = year.

a way to use kong as a way to learn something new

Flag Post

The Saint-Denis basilica in France was damaged by a fire in 1134. This allowed Abbot Suger to rebuild it in a new style and thus inventing Gothic architecture.

Flag Post

2107…

Um… I’ll let you know what happens in 95 years.

edit: “December 31 – Last year which can be represented using the File Allocation Table date format.”

Ooooh, so amazing.

Flag Post

433. Alrighty…

In 433 AD, John of Antioch and Cyril of Alexandria sign the Formula of Reunion, thus ending their conflict over the Nestorian controversy and the Council of Ephesus.

Flag Post

March 1st 1872- Yellowstone National Park established.

Flag Post

1484…

6th July – Portuguese sea captain Diogo Cão finds the mouth of the Congo River.

Flag Post

1757, 2 interesting things:

Battle of Plassey: 3,000 British troops under Robert Clive defeat a 50,000 strong Indian army under Siraj ud-Daulah at Plassey.

Jigme Lingpa discovers the Longchen Nyingtig ter through a meditative vision which brought him to the Boudhanath Stupa. The Longchen Nyingtig is a popular cycle of teachings in the Nyingma school of Tibetan Buddhism.

(source: wikipedia)

Flag Post

Minority Report takes place in the year 2054. :]

Moderators silencing for pre-crimes!

Flag Post

1066 – Battle of Hastings. Pretty important battle for those who know their history.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Hastings

Flag Post

August 15 – The city of Rhodes surrenders to the forces of the Knights of St. John, completing their conquest of Rhodes. The knights establish their headquarters on the island, and rename themselves as the Knights of Rhodes.

Borrinnng.

Flag Post

On April 5, 1614, Pocahontas married English colonist John Rolfe in Jamestown Virginia.

Flag Post

April 30 – Louisiana Purchase is made

Flag Post

2007-Thok earned his first badge on Kongregate.

Flag Post

741 – Japanese authorities decree that Buddhist temples should be established throughout the country.

Flag Post

Uh…
2059 – January – A METI message, called the Teen Age Message, sent from the 70-meter Eupatoria Planetary Radar arrives at its destinations, HD 126053 star and HD 193664 star.

Flag Post

817. Louis the Pious divides his empire among his sons; Louis the German becomes king of East Francia, Lothar I becomes co-emperor.

Flag Post

Damn. I need 13 8 more badges.

Flag Post

Sounds good. Random facts are something I enjoy.

Kawakami Gensai died in 1871.
Extra: One o the shittiest translations I’ve seen in a while. Read for fun, as most of the information there is incorrect.

For those with over 2012 badges, just subtract 2012 from your total.

Flag Post

324. St. Peter’s Basilica in Rome is built.

Flag Post

1790. December 23. Jean-François Champollion borns in Figeac (Lot, France).

Flag Post

Empress Zhangsun is born.

Flag Post

1619. Dec 4th – America’s 1st Thanksgiving Day

Flag Post

410;

The Sack of Rome occurred on August 24, 410.

Flag Post

Rome tries to negotiate with the german barbarians 13-14 AD

Flag Post

The Great War in Fallout 3 started and ended on October 23, 2077.