Forums Kongregate

New Game Designer Here!

8 posts

Flag Post

Hello!

Just uploaded my first Unity Game here on Kongregate

Called Space Battle 2000

Play it… I made it one a single day to review the Unity Game Engine and get it Fresh in my head! Working on a Pachinko Game in Unity using vairous Extensions
Should be done soon!

Its good to be around hundreds of Gamers and Great to Have people playing my
Games.

-Thanks

Flag Post

It’s always great to have another developer, good luck with your games! Send me a PM if there’s anything I can help you with.

Flag Post

Not bad for being made in a day! Don’t stop updating though, and listen to user comments. :) They know what they like.

Welcome to the wonderful world of Kongregate Developers!

Flag Post

good luck and eager to try it out!

Flag Post

nice game, auto-fire would help but pretty nice for a game made in one day!

Flag Post

Take your time to make games. Really, while that game is OK for a “I just made my first game” you really could have spent a bit of time and polished it to make it a good experience.

Did you make it just to the ‘D’?

Flag Post

“Take your time to make games. Really, while that game is OK for a “I just made my first game” you really could have spent a bit of time and polished it to make it a good experience.

Did you make it just to the ‘D’?"

I’m not sure what you mean by ‘D’? but I worked on the game so I could review all I could do in unity and get up to speed with my old work flow… but I will defeinitly make an auto fire or something sounds great…

Also is the laser noise too loud?

Thanks for the positive feedback!

Flag Post

Hehe. I was just curious if you were making a game just to get the developer D. I understand getting your paces about to get your workflow going, but it seems like you could have worked on the game for… oh, i dunno, a couple days to make the experience something memorable. lol

But, keep going :)