Forums Kongregate

New Downloadable Game - Bomb Buddies page 4

87 posts

Flag Post

also, what of the games that requires you pay for the game? what about those sort of games, are they acceptable on here? for those of us that can’t afford to pay for those games, how will that support this site being a free site? i feel this move should be very very closely monitored and have to pass many different tests. if it can’t, this is just going to host things such as maplestory, and wow, and lol etc.

Flag Post

We’re proud to announce our second free downloadable game for your gaming pleasure:

Bomb Buddies

It’s a Bomberman inspired Multiplayer game that tosses you into eight different game modes, seven exciting themes, and over 140 levels. Complete with fully customizable characters, you and your Kong buddies can team up to blast away others in pitch combat.

This game is currently for Windows only, and further system requirements are detailed in the game’s description. Of course, all our downloadable games are free to download and your’s to keep – so check it out if you want and get to EXPLODING!

Game Trailer

Flag Post

But it’s not Explosion Wednesday. (for anyone who gets the reference, a cookie)
But still, I will not play it, but for anyone who wants to, it still is an interesting oppurtunity.

Flag Post

You had me at “Bomberman-inspired”.

Flag Post

That looks awesome, I may just have to check it out.

Flag Post

More than “Bomberman-inspired”, it looks like a clone of Bomberman Live for the Xbox: I’ve been watching videos and it’s pretty much the exact same thing.

Flag Post

You might want to update this page. It still says “no downloads.”

Flag Post
Originally posted by Blizzard2000:

You might want to update this page. It still says “no downloads.”

I’m not sure that I’ve even seen that page before, interesting. While they’re at it, they could update the game total on it too, since it’s about ten-thousand behind now (or at least ten-thousand behind the next nice number).

Flag Post

Pop Tag still looks better. I’m sad that they took the game down.

Flag Post

Does uninstalling the Kong Client program uninstall all games too?

Edit: Answer: No.

Flag Post

Bomberman? Awesome! My favorite game :3

Flag Post

Kongregate Desktop Client… Of course, but where’s chat? :O