Forums Kongregate

[Tournament] LOUSY SMARCH MADNESS -- Round of 32 (Death vs. Monstars) (locked)

125 posts

Flag Post

Hello again! I’m pleased to see that many of you managed to successfully defuse the various plasma explosives, bright lights, and hot-to-the-touch wires set before you, and escape the Monomaze! Unfortunately, there’s a downside. The extraterrestrial menace seems a little embarrassed by its failure to eradicate you guys, and my sources are hearing rumors that various other doomsday species have been mocking them to their faces. Also, I’ve been prank calling them pretty much the entire round, and I think they figured out that it was me. Sorry guys.

In any case, a full scale alien offensive is kind of under way. Our fair flash gaming tournament is on hold as we face Invaders…from Space! Fortunately, my extensive basketball knowledge will save us all!

You see, our otherworldly opponent is kind of lazy, and has outsourced the invasion to that guy that tried to enslave Michael Jordan in Space Jam. But this time, I got the Monstars to absorb the powers of former college greats who couldn’t hack it in the NBA, like Adam Morrison. Now they’re even shorter and more uncoordinated than they originally were: they shouldn’t be a threat at all. Unfortunately, Jordan couldn’t get the Loony Toons; he drafted Kwame Brown again for some reason. So you’ll all have to become DEATH INCARNATE and take care of this instead.

I won’t lie; this is a dangerous mission. I expect about, let’s say, half of you to make it back.

Flag Post

Ninja Strike!

And I’ll make fun of you for urfaic.

Flag Post

Welcome to the Round of 32! This round will be dedicated to dealing with our cosmic interlopers, so you’ll be fighting it out in Death vs. Monstars. Blow up as many Monstars as you can, and wreak vengeance for Barkleys, Shawn Bradleys, and Muggsy Bogueses everywhere!

You’ll have to beat the regular game to unlock survival mode, unfortunately. But this is the Round of 32: time to step up your respective games! An example screenshot is below. Please have the Today tab open, with your score visible, and your name with the green/yellow plug.

Example: Death vs. Monstars

Our unofficial theme song seems more appropriate than ever! I recommend you guys slam with the best this round.

Here again is my partner in crime, the spreadsheet. Round ends October 9 at 5 p.m. EDT (GMT -4). Enjoy!

Flag Post

Time to die, Blizz :D

Flag Post

Best.
Ninja.
Ever.

Flag Post

I wouldn’t be too sure of that.

Flag Post

Ninja! Oh wait.

Flag Post

So Game change?! LOL Wii

Flag Post

Oh wow, great game choice.

Flag Post

Unfortunately, Jimmy, it’s been changed as an exploit has been brought to my attention. The Last Canopy is being replaced by Death vs. Monstars.

Flag Post
Originally posted by JimmyCarlos:

Oh wow, great game choice.

just being changed Jimmy

Flag Post

Aww. Shame about the exploit, I love Last Canopy.

BestMte. I don’t know what the exploit is. If neither of us use it can we oppose each other in Last Canopy instead? :3

Flag Post
Originally posted by Precarious:

Welcome to the Round of 32! This round will be dedicated to dealing with our cosmic interlopers, so you’ll be fighting it out in Death vs. Monstars. Blow up as many of those midgets as you can, and wreak vengeance for Barkleys, Shawn Bradleys, and Muggsy Bogueses everywhere!

You’ll have to beat the regular game to unlock survival mode, unfortunately. But this is the Round of 32: time to step up your respective games! An example screenshot is below. Please have the Today tab open, with your score visible, and your name with the green/yellow plug.

Death vs. Monstars

You really like the game Prec! Look at your rating!

Originally posted by Bilious:

Aww. Shame about the exploit, I love Last Canopy.

Phew!!!

Flag Post

I GUESSED DEATH VS MONSTARS ON THE SPREADSHEET.
(Even though I was technically wrong because the original game was changed)

Flag Post

Flag Post

Nice work, Wiggles. You got me. Kongrats and good luck.

Flag Post

Geez, my saves disappeared :/. This must be a game I beat before the cookies mishap started.

Flag Post

I was eliminated on this game once I think… Anyway, a score.

Flag Post

Yes, I beat Jimmy

I’ll be back with a real score in a few days.

Flag Post

GOD I lost my save in this game AGAIN
gl hf candyman ! may the best one win !

:D :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tooots:

GOD I lost my save in this game AGAIN
gl hf candyman ! may the best one win !

:D :D

Be careful. He may be tempted to ban you if you are defeating him :-P

I’m joking.

Flag Post