Forums Kongregate

[Tournament] LOUSY SMARCH MADNESS -- Round of 32 (Death vs. Monstars) page 5 (locked)

125 posts

Flag Post

Alright, I have absolutely no chance to beat SSS’s score. I’m way too busy, and also I hate this game. Also he has one of the highest scores ever.

I would like to retire from this tournament, handing my position over to WiiPlayer113, if Precarious allows it.

Good luck to everyone else.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Cal010:

I would like to retire from this tournament, handing my position over to WiiPlayer113, if Precarious allows it.

Why do you hate me?

Come on Bobby, get that hard badge.

Flag Post

i think i could get a better score but maybe i won’t have time tomorrow.
YOUR MOVE CANDYMAN

Flag Post

Come on Bobby, get that hard badge.

kay

Flag Post

To be honest. There’s no way in hell I can beat Blizz. I’ve also got to go to a wedding next week and will be away from internet access for 4 days. If it weren’t for that, I probably would keep on trying. But 350k….I can’t even beat 100k.

I resign with regret ):

Flag Post

Dammitdammitdammitdammit.
I think I clicked off the finish screen.

I blame Blizz.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SilentSand:
I blame Blizz.

I blame Jabor.

Flag Post

Alright, I think I now have enough to make my opponent cry.

Flag Post

I see your 182,125 and I raise you 108,320

Flag Post

Ugh, I had full health, full slow and berserk at 180k and I guess i hit the space bar when the mouse was off screen so the page jumped down, I died.

Anyone know how to stop the space bar from scrolling down the page?

Very disheartening to have that happen. I’ll try again in a bit.

Flag Post

Flag Post
Originally posted by bobby71983:

Ugh, I had full health, full slow and berserk at 180k and I guess i hit the space bar when the mouse was off screen so the page jumped down, I died.

Anyone know how to stop the space bar from scrolling down the page?

Very disheartening to have that happen. I’ll try again in a bit.

My method was to resize the browser so that only the Flash window was showing, and open Notepad so you click on that when you click outside the window. Then when you hit Space after clicking outside the window, not much happens and you can potentially recover.

Flag Post

Green, you win. I just don’t have the time to make another attempt. Excellent match up though.

Good luck next round!

Flag Post

Here is a score from today, and a quick question. Is it ok for me to post a score that I got a few days ago but forgot to post immediately?

Flag Post
Originally posted by viper11475:

Here is a score from today, and a quick question. Is it ok for me to post a score that I got a few days ago but forgot to post immediately?

It needs to be on the today tab, because looking at that people can understand if this is from this tournament or from previous ones. You can post your other score.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BestMte:

It needs to be on the today tab, because looking at that people can understand if this is from this tournament or from previous ones. Your screen is ok.

I knew that one was ok, but I have this screenshot from a few days ago that is correctly formatted, but is no longer in the tabs. I’m assuming it will be ok just wanted to make sure

Flag Post

An improvement.

Flag Post

Flag Post

I’m a touch worried that AdeebNafees is going to post a ninja score.

Photobucket

Flag Post

One hour left. Currently, there are ZERO upsets in this round. Where are the underdogs?

Flag Post

nice one sand. Even if I could beat that score, which I’ll admit I have doubts that I could, I don’t have time. Nice one. (didn’t cry)
@ceasar- I THOUGHT I would cause an upset, but all of a sudden on the last day Sand close to doubles my best score, and over doubles his previously posted best score. Oh well, I’ll see you guys in the next tourney.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ceasar:

One hour left. Currently, there are ZERO upsets in this round. Where are the underdogs?

Dying at 150k-180k 5 different times happened. My brain just seems to shutdown around that point and I can no longer dodge for crap.

Flag Post

i was going for a another run but i feel like candyman is not going to post another score.

yeah ! ok i hope

Flag Post

That’s it. Round is over!

Flag Post

Now the real fun is about to begin… =)
Ninja’s… I am dissapoint.