Forums Kongregate

Admins and Mods Please Read (locked)

9 posts

Flag Post

Hi Im Eddyrocks21212 My account Was Banned Because I was Under Age. i was 12 years old And 10-5-1999 Was my B-Day Now Im 13 So please un-ban Me A.S.A.P Because i have games that i need to rank up and Freinds To help….

Flag Post

Send an e-mail to support@kongregate.com.

Flag Post

Why is there even an age restriction on a flash gaming site like kong?
– . -"

Flag Post

COPPA.org

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dynastic:

Why is there even an age restriction on a flash gaming site like kong?
– . -"

The Terms of Service explain them better than I ever could.

Privacy/Children
On certain areas of our Site, you may be given the ability to provide us with personally identifiable information. Children under the age of 13 are not permitted to register for an Account or use other interactive features of our Site. Please read our Privacy Policy for more information about our information collection and use practices.

With it being a federal law, Kongregate has to enforce it.
Like advo said, you should probably email support@kongregate.com about it, since they’re the only ones who can help you.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Partyrock12:

Hi Im Eddyrocks21212 My account Was Banned Because I was Under Age. i was 12 years old And 10-5-12 Was my B-Day Now Im 13 So please un-ban Me A.S.A.P Because i have games that i need to rank up and Freinds To help….

If your birthday was 10-5-12, wouldn’t that make you about 1 year old? Anyway, I’m not sure that they should unban your old account since it was banned for a valid reason. You can try the email that the other user sent

Edit: Oops, that means he was born today not a year old. Forgot what year it was.

Flag Post

ITT: Why Kong’s minimum age limit should be 16.

Flag Post
Originally posted by The_Atari_Kid:

Hi Im Eddyrocks21212 My account Was Banned Because I was Under Age. i was 12 years old And 10-5-12 Was my B-Day Now Im 13 So please un-ban Me A.S.A.P Because i have games that i need to rank up and Freinds To help….

If your birthday was 10-5-12, wouldn’t that make you about 1 year old? Anyway, I’m not sure that they should unban your old account since it was banned for a valid reason. You can try the email that the other user sent.

As of tomorrow, he’ll be born yesterday.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fricknmaniac:
Originally posted by The_Atari_Kid:

If your birthday was 10-5-12, wouldn’t that make you about 1 year old? Anyway, I’m not sure that they should unban your old account since it was banned for a valid reason. You can try the email that the other user sent.

As of tomorrow, he’ll be born yesterday.

Totally my bad. I forgot what year it was as well. I’ll go to the corner of shame.