Forums Kongregate

Mobile Kongregate Works

4 posts

Flag Post

This isn’t hard to do. If you have an ipod/iphone/ipad just download the puffin we browser, its very cheap and really fast. There are some others but this is what I’m using right now (I’m making this from my ipod). The purpose of this post is to prove to nay-sayers, adv0catus _, that it is possible. If you dont own one of those devices I doubt this will work for you and I’m not sure how well games play but it works for chat. As soon as I can I’ll upload screenshots but if you really want to prove me wrong have a mod try this and say it doesn’t work. Have fun gaming!

Flag Post

Yup this seems to work. I played colourshift (of course), and even managed to get on the high scores, so the api works too. Also, the puffin browser was not just cheap, it was free. The downside is that although flash works, it’s quite unresponsive, and the only action that works is tapping—dragging doesn’t work.

Flag Post

I’m not surprised, though it’s great that it’s free. I fear that some may dismiss this method because I started out recommending a specific app. Either way I found it, and still do, as an excellent way for mobile chat, the gaming is just icing on the cake (albeit slightly melted).

Flag Post

Great find! Now it looks like I won’t just be posting on the forums from my phone now :P