There have been too many multiplayer and “Facebook” games added here lately. =\

Flag Post

Okay.

Flag Post

plenty of topics bout this already.

Flag Post

Too many threads like this lately.

Flag Post

Then make a single player game. Kong doesn’t decide what gets uploaded, they only decide what gets badged.

Flag Post

I like the large amounts to MP games that got uploaded. :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by bobby71983:

Then make a single player game. Kong doesn’t decide what gets uploaded, they only decide what gets badged.

Flag Post

The context of “filtered” is not that they only allow high quality games/developers.

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:

The context of “filtered” is not that they only allow high quality games/developers.

Simple question I hope you can give simple answer. Who holds the decision what game get uploaded to kongregate? The game Dev or kongregate?

Flag Post

The developer.

Flag Post

I really like multiplayer games though! (that’s why I play so much PR2)

I guess the thing is that Facebook games are really popular, and so they come to Kongregate. I’m sure they attract new gamers to Kongregate too.

Flag Post

actually i really don’t think they filter, they might mean that only good games get to HP (which is a complete lie but oh well)

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:

The developer.

I see. That explain all the spam :D Because Kong cannot stop anyone from uploading game here :(

Flag Post

Games which get less than two stars won’t show up when you’re browsing games.

Flag Post

I actually really like multiplayer games, I just don’t like the way the multiplayer games are being made. Games like RotMG [I don’t play anymore though] are fun and don’t screw you over.

Then you get games like Caesary…which quite frankly, are an abomination.

Flag Post

My country did not have good internet speed which made most of the multiplayer game not playble for me. I would be much glad if there is more single player game

Flag Post

As the OP, I should reply to this I suppose. This is a community forum, therefore I’m simply voicing my opinion. I said nothing like “Kongregate should stop adding multiplayer games” or anything of the sort, so replies like “Kong doesn’t decide what gets uploaded, they only decide what gets badged.” have no bearing on my comment, so please calm down and don’t be so defensive for someone I wasn’t even targeting in the first place. As it’s a community forum and not simply a ‘feedback to kongregate’ forum, I mention my opinion FOR those adding the games lately.

(and personally, if I want to play a facebook game, I’ll just do it on facebook. =P)

Flag Post
Originally posted by DaemonCaedo:

As the OP, I should reply to this I suppose. This is a community forum, therefore I’m simply voicing my opinion. I said nothing like “Kongregate should stop adding multiplayer games” or anything of the sort, so replies like “Kong doesn’t decide what gets uploaded, they only decide what gets badged.” have no bearing on my comment, so please calm down and don’t be so defensive for someone I wasn’t even targeting in the first place. As it’s a community forum and not simply a ‘feedback to kongregate’ forum, I mention my opinion FOR those adding the games lately.

(and personally, if I want to play a facebook game, I’ll just do it on facebook. =P)

If you are a dev that ia seriously trying to make money, are you going to spend months making a single player game where your only income will be ad revenue, or spend months making a multiplayer game that gives you ad revenue and premium purchases?

If you answered single player, then you aren’t as serious about making money as the multiplayer devs are, and you will make less money. That’s just the state of flash games at the moment.

Flag Post

Still awfully defensive. I couldn’t care less the reasons behind it (and I already knew and understood them), I’m simply voicing my own opinion.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DaemonCaedo:

Still awfully defensive. I couldn’t care less the reasons behind it (and I already knew and understood them), I’m simply voicing my own opinion.

Then you are just whining. Complaining without responding to peoples questions.

You aren’t contributing anything.

Flag Post

I saw no questions directed toward me. Yours appeared to be rhetorical.

Flag Post

I have successfully been trolled again.

I’m such an easy target. Obviously the OP isn’t serious.

Flag Post

I voiced an opinion and you turned it into a completely different discussion, implying I was telling a company, that has nothing to do with it, what to add on their site. And I’m the troll, right. Look in a mirror.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator