Forums Kongregate

$10,000 GS GiftCard - Realm of the Mad God page 2

63 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by The_Atari_Kid:

And little ole me is going to Gamestop tomorrow to pick up X-Com. Huzzah!

Ditto, but uh… instead of tomorrow, more like in 2 minutes. It couldn’t hurt to pick one up. Although, last time they didn’t have any Tyrant thingies and I haven’t played more than like 5 minutes of RotMG.

I’m going to have to play a game again!? Curse you, Kong! *smirx*

Flag Post

NO! That ninja class would be perfect for me.

Flag Post

Congratulations! You’ve earned 250 PowerUp Rewards points!

i wish it showed that i was entered on my profile,i got to level 5 with character,and nothing pops up that i got entered,i guess this is one of those you got to trust them things.

Flag Post

hi you can get a code to enter to “realm of the mad god”.
Please.
Thank you.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SicMirx:
Originally posted by The_Atari_Kid:

And little ole me is going to Gamestop tomorrow to pick up X-Com. Huzzah!

Ditto, but uh… instead of tomorrow, more like in 2 minutes. It couldn’t hurt to pick one up. Although, last time they didn’t have any Tyrant thingies and I haven’t played more than like 5 minutes of RotMG.

I’m going to have to play a game again!? Curse you, Kong! *smirx*

Got my code and my game. All is good in the universe now.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheChaosNinja:

NO! That ninja class would be perfect for me.

This should be available for everyone.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

I hope this isn’t happening everywhere, but at my nearby GameStop, they said that they were only giving out the promo cards with actual purchases. I questioned this, and they reconfirmed their standpoint.

Not cool!

Lucky I pre-ordered XCOM, I guess. >.<

Flag Post

They should be free…

Can you e-mail me the store number?

Flag Post

Happy to once I find it.

Flag Post

This is Z

I’m sorry but I can’t stop laughing at Z’s response XD

Flag Post

Z is Wonder Woman? It’s all so clear now…

Flag Post

How many entrants do these types of contests usually get?

Flag Post

To be clear, all Kongregate players, regardless of location, should have access to the Ninja class and treasure dungeon (once you hit the applicable level requirements within the game) – you don’t need a code for those. The only things exclusive to the US / GameStop stores are the Power Up Rewards points and the entry into the contest. I’ll update the OP to clarify this, sorry for the confusion!

Flag Post

Just picked up mine today. I forgot how fun Gamestop was personally, the people in my area are very funny and easy to relate to.

Originally posted by Phoenix00017:

To be clear, all Kongregate players, regardless of location, should have access to the Ninja class and treasure dungeon (once you hit the applicable level requirements within the game) – you don’t need a code for those. The only things exclusive to the US / GameStop stores are the Power Up Rewards points and the entry into the contest. I’ll update the OP to clarify this, sorry for the confusion!

A quick question. Where do we access this stuff in-game. Is it automatically given to you when you reach a level 5 as a ninja?

Flag Post

It says you need to reach Level/Rank (whatever) 5 to get the stuff.

Flag Post

do want SO MUCH

Flag Post

i got to level 5 before i got code then put code in and redid a character to level 5 ,there is no notification that you are entered,only thing i got was a message letting me know i got the 250 power credits for putting in code.

i got ninja class and treasure,but 99% of treasures cost money and the one that is free is always empty lol

Flag Post

DO WE ALL GET $10,000?!
OMG THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER.

Flag Post

no, EVERYONE gets the ninja, (i got it before the contest was released)
I think you just get the points if you go there.

Flag Post

NINJA!

Flag Post

@US, Puerto Rico and Guam.
Oh boy.

Flag Post

it sad when you where just there to get a powerup reward card and get home to find out this promation requires you to go to gamestop. even though you where just there :(

Flag Post

116,500 kreds? I’m not sure how you got that, but according to my math you could get 115,000 kreds. Where do the other 1.5 k come from?

Flag Post

Crazy, how did I miss this?! I think Gamestop mentioned something about this.
Looks like I missed out.