Forums Kongregate

$10,000 GS GiftCard - Realm of the Mad God page 3

63 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Red_Son:

116,500 kreds? I’m not sure how you got that, but according to my math you could get 115,000 kreds. Where do the other 1.5 k come from?

When you buy kreds, you get “bonus” ones as well.

100 kreds + 10 kreds
200 kreds + 25 kreds
500 kreds + 65 kreds
1000 kreds + 150 kreds

Flag Post
116,500 Kreds (wink wink)

Wow! That’ll get you, what, 7 premium items?

Flag Post

RotMG is the best MMO on Kongregate… That’s not my opinion, that’s based on the fact that it’s open to anybody, it’s an actual game, and you don’t have to pay to become one of the best players. I’ve said it before in chat and on other threads, but I’d like to (again) officially tip my cap to the developer of Realm of the Mad God for having not only integrity and dignity, but also a great deal of respect for your fans.

Congratulations, Wild_Shadow, for being one of the best.

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:
Originally posted by Red_Son:

116,500 kreds? I’m not sure how you got that, but according to my math you could get 115,000 kreds. Where do the other 1.5 k come from?

When you buy kreds, you get “bonus” ones as well.

100 kreds + 10 kreds
200 kreds + 25 kreds
500 kreds + 65 kreds
1000 kreds + 150 kreds

Right, $100 for 1150 kreds is the most you can spend on them at once, correct? $10,000/$100=100. 100*1150 kreds=115,000 kreds. Or am I missing something important here?

Flag Post

…Nope.

Flag Post

Sorry if I’m coming off as a jerk to anyone, I’m really not aiming to be. I just am genuinely curious about the involved mathematics. Or is there some hidden $10,000 for 100,000 + 16,500 kreds option if you win the gift card?

Flag Post

Anyone know when the winner is announced?

Flag Post
Originally posted by blasterfired:

Anyone know when the winner is announced?

Winners, traditionally, aren’t announced.

Flag Post

For the name of the Winner and/or Official Rules: (i) send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: The Marketing Arm Inc., “Kongegate’s ‘Realm of the Mad God’ Sweepstakes”, #140, 233 Rock Road, Glen Rock, NJ 07452; and (ii) write “Winners List” and/or “Official Rules” as applicable on the lower left hand corner of the envelope.

That’s a quote from the official rules themself. Full rules here

Also if anyone mails in and finds out the winner can they post it on this thread? I’d like to know, but i’m way too lazy to mail in myself :/

Flag Post

If the mailing address was domestic, I would.

Flag Post

I wish I’d known about this, I’d have entered :’( I got an email and visited the game, but I never saw anything about a code I needed…

Flag Post
Originally posted by gatherer818:

I wish I’d known about this, I’d have entered :’( I got an email and visited the game, but I never saw anything about a code I needed…

You had to physically visit a Gamestop and get the card for it.

Flag Post

Plus, the $10,000 contest and PowerUp Rewards points giveaway detailed below are available within the 50 United States, Puerto Rico, and Guam.

detailed below are available within the 50 United States, Puerto Rico, and Guam.

available within the 50 United States, Puerto Rico, and Guam.

within the 50 United States, Puerto Rico, and Guam.

50 United States, Puerto Rico, and Guam.

brb, shooting myself in the head.