Forums Kongregate

[Tournament] LOUSY SMARCH MADNESS - Sweet Sixteen (Road of the Dead) page 2 (locked)

72 posts

Flag Post

I don’t like this challenge very much because of the huge chanciness of it. Happy to just get the hard badge for now. I might try it more later.
Photobucket

After I got the above score I felt ok to move on to this and yeah p. good. I had good helicopter luck and was able to kill them pretty quickly. I did have plenty of execution mistakes still though. I’ll see if I can get 30+. What was really good about this run was that my car was smoking and I died via getting shot soon after.
Photobucket

Flag Post

Update

Flag Post
Originally posted by awein999:

26.22 KM

Now that is just redonkulous. :O I have no idea if I can beat that.

Flag Post

Time to finally get that second hard badge I suppose.

Flag Post

I believe you’re in check, Blizz, how do you respond? :3

Andy, what the hell man, you’re seventh all time, that’s ridiculous. :’)

Flag Post

Stupid missiles.

Flag Post

Police State

Flag Post

I can’t get past 4k in Dead on Time. I’m definitely missing something important.

Flag Post

Ah well. I guess you’ll just have to give up, robot sand.

Flag Post

Sorry I didn’t make it past last round, guys, life got crazy busy. Best of luck to you, Tooots! You’d better win, so that I can say I lost to the champion of the tournament.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SilentSand:

I can’t get past 4k in Dead on Time. I’m definitely missing something important.

You probably aren’t missing anything. You just need to play long enough until you get lucky p. much.

Edit: All I can think of is maybe you are forgetting to perma honk?

Flag Post

F*ck yeah! ^^

Flag Post

Woot woot. I was one hit away from downing the 5th helicopter (3rd one with missiles), then it machine gunned me to death while my car was on fire. lol.

Edit: Damn it. Just realized I have it on This Week tab. Bleh.
http://zalbee.intricus.net/pics/rotd-policestate-25km.png

Flag Post
Originally posted by IAmTheCandyman:

Sorry I didn’t make it past last round, guys, life got crazy busy. Best of luck to you, Tooots! You’d better win, so that I can say I lost to the champion of the tournament.

will try my best ! haha :D

Flag Post

There’s some trouble here. I’ve contacted Prec about the issue, we’ll see what he says.

Flag Post

does not compute O_O

Flag Post

Given time constraints for various players and the revelation of Blizzard’s strategy, I will be extending the round by 12 hours to give you all time to better master the game. Note that Blizzard’s score is the result of a strategic approach, not an exploit (and in fact, I personally wouldn’t be able to take advantage of this strategy), and the game is not being changed.

Flag Post

Woo, happy ending.

Originally posted by uzzbuzz:

Woo, go bluuz! For Team CookStache!

WOO COOKSTACHE!

Flag Post

Woo, go bluuz! For Team CookStache!

Flag Post

stepping it up

Flag Post

sigh
Photobucket

Flag Post

There was only one road back to L.A. – U.S. Interstate 15. Just a flat-out high speed burn through Baker and Barstow and Berdoo. Then onto the Hollywood Freeway, and straight on into frantic oblivion. Safety. Obscurity. Just another freak, in the freak kingdom.

Flag Post

Running out of zombies perfect run, killed copter while hitting all zombies god this is annoying.
Photobucket

Flag Post

How are people ranked once they lose?

Flag Post
Originally posted by SilentSand:

How are people ranked once they lose?

By your rank in the round you are eliminated in, relative to other eliminated players. The player with the highest score in this round who doesn’t advance will finish the tournament at #9, for example. Players eliminated in this round will finish the tournament between 9 and 16.