Forums Kongregate

Assassins creed challenge...

13 posts

Flag Post

in Ultimate Assassin 3 created exclusively for Assassin’s Creed III.
did you really just lie in the description?
The game was made in 2011 >.<

Flag Post

Congratulations! You just completed the Master Assassin Challenge!

Flag Post

…?

Flag Post

Nothing is true; everything is permitted.

Flag Post

Still though that was a blatant lie on kongs part, also what exactly did you get for winning it?

Flag Post
Originally posted by bjjdude:

this new achievement in Ultimate Assassin 3 created exclusively for Assassin’s Creed III.

The achievement was created exclusively for AC3, not the game.

Still though that was a blatant lie on kongs part, also what exactly did you get for winning it?

It’s not a lie, you just didn’t read the context correctly and the prizes are directly on the challenge page.

1 Lucky Winner Will Receive:
Assassin’s Creed 3 prizes including a Connor statue, flag, belt buckle and game

Xbox 360® Elite 250 GB console and the Assassin’s Creed III Limited Edition Game which includes:
⋆A stunning 9.44” Assassin statue featuring Connor poised to strike with tomahawk and hidden blade.
⋆An embroidered 28” x 48” Assassin’s Creed-inspired colonial flag.
⋆A 3” x 3.25” sturdy metal belt buckle to proudly proclaim your allegiance to the Assassins.
⋆George Washington’s Notebook, revealing the truth & secrets about the Assassins and the Templars during the American Revolution.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fricknmaniac:

this new achievement in Ultimate Assassin 3 created exclusively for Assassin’s Creed III.

The achievement was created exclusively for AC3, not the game.

A well-placed comma here could have avoided any confusion:
this new achievement in Ultimate Assassin 3, created exclusively for Assassin’s Creed III.

Flag Post

It specifies “new achievement” though, so the comma isn’t necessary.

Flag Post

Yeah i really read it as the game was made for it…

Flag Post

Rogue Soul would have been a lot better game for this challenge.
Ah well.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Signas:

Rogue Soul would have been a lot better game for this challenge.
Ah well.

Not really; while Rogue Soul copied many of Assassin’s Creed things, like ambient and style, the core concept of Assassin’s Creed was ignored; you just go and kill guards, while Ultimate Assassin keeps the “sneak, kill and get away in silence” part, which is the essence of the game.

Flag Post

How do I get the badge? I’ve earned 75 (more than enough) achievements, but it won’t give me the badge. At the page for the contest it says to submit your score, but there isn’t a button for that. Help?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Darman1136:

How do I get the badge? I’ve earned 75 (more than enough) achievements, but it won’t give me the badge. At the page for the contest it says to submit your score, but there isn’t a button for that. Help?

The score submitting and entry into the contest should be automatic, there’s no need to manually input it. However you need to be connected to Kongregate’s chat/score submission servers. Do you have the green plug in the upper right part of the game window? If not then This may help.

There also seems to be an issue with Internet Explorer breaking things. So try a different browser if you are using IE.