Forums Kongregate

[removed] (locked)

18 posts

Flag Post

You can fix it by installing an addon.

Flag Post

What about the other broken badges MadJedi?

Flag Post
Originally posted by afklol:

They’re being worked on and progress is being made.

Flag Post
Originally posted by 2by4:

Other broken badges? Which ones? I’m planning on earning every easy badge in kong.

The links adv0catus provided.

Flag Post

I don’t know which badges were on the games, but the only two games that you will never get badges from (currently) are Caesary and Battalion: Arena. All Casual Collective games are a ticking time bomb, though, since the servers could be removed at any time, rendering the games unplayable.

While, ideally, it’s obviously best if no games had any problems, considering that out of +700 games, 2 aren’t playable, that’s not bad.

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:

I don’t know which badges were on the games

Caesary:
Easy → Raise pop to 300.
Medium → 100 growth quests.
Hard → Reach Quaestor rank.

Battalion:
Easy → Complete the boot camp missions.
Medium → Win 5 co-op battles.

Flag Post

So, a total of 70 points. No big deal.

Flag Post

Personally, the points doesn’t matter all that much, considering you can earn 50 points each day just by rating games. It’s more like collecting as much badges as you can.

Flag Post

Personally, the points doesn’t matter all that much, considering you can earn 50 points each day just by rating games. It’s more like collecting as much badges as you can.

In that case, 5 then, also not a big deal. If you’re going for 100% completion, at least people will know and understand why you’re missing 5 badges.

Flag Post

Will kongregate just remove the fudgin’ badges so I can reach my goal?! :L

That wouldn’t be fair to the people who already earned the badges.

Flag Post

If I remember correctly, it was done before with some Prince of Persia game. I wasn’t a member of Kong at the time though, so I can’t provide any details.

Flag Post
Originally posted by devourer359:

If I remember correctly, it was done before with some Prince of Persia game. I wasn’t a member of Kong at the time though, so I can’t provide any details.

They replaced the badge for 20 points, iirc.

Flag Post

It was one badge, and it was downgraded to a one-time Challenge, yes.

Flag Post

I can say as someone who has all of the Caesary and Battalion: Arena badges that I wouldn’t mind giving the badges up and being awarded the points. I’ve always been opposed to badges that are not able to be earned.

Flag Post

Kong removed the badges that were impossible to get. Some badges may currently be broken but you can get some of them through badge reports or they may be able to be fixed in the future. DTD 1.5’s badges are achievable through badge reports.

I sure hope Kong doesn’t remove badges that aren’t 100% because some people are going to whine about them. This great community is patching games that were broken. Resterman fixed DTD 1.5 so you can get those badges and zAlbee and Askon recently fixed Sola Rola so you can get those badges now, too.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Senekis93:

Caesary:
Easy → Raise pop to 300.

Battalion:

Do those badges really count towards your badge total?:(

Flag Post
Originally posted by DarkRainyKnight:

Kong removed the badges that were impossible to get. Some badges may currently be broken but you can get some of them through badge reports or they may be able to be fixed in the future. DTD 1.5’s badges are achievable through badge reports.

I sure hope Kong doesn’t remove badges that aren’t 100% because some people are going to whine about them. This great community is patching games that were broken. Resterman fixed DTD 1.5 so you can get those badges and zAlbee and Askon recently fixed Sola Rola so you can get those badges now, too.

Caesary and Battalion: Arena are gone. They’re no longer even accessible on Kongregate, so as riddlemaster said, it’d be nice if they replaced the badges with points.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ivod:
Originally posted by Senekis:

Caesary:
Easy → Raise pop to 300.

Battalion:

Do those badges really count towards your badge total?:(

Yes.

Originally posted by riddlemaster:

I can say as someone who has all of the Caesary and Battalion: Arena badges that I wouldn’t mind giving the badges up and being awarded the points. I’ve always been opposed to badges that are not able to be earned.

+1.
Originally posted by Senekis:

I got them all and I wouldn’t mind if they were removed; it would be fair.

About the devs that aren’t responding, those badges should be removed as well. They’re getting free money from games that don’t even work in some cases.

Yes, some people may get annoyed because of that, but in the long run it will be the best option. Think about the ammount of regulars that the site will have in let’s say 3 years. The more you wait to remove the badges (or even the whole game for those that don’t even load), the easier it will be.

Hell, there are almost 2000 badges. What if they remove 10 or 15? It’s completely irrelevant and it would make it fair for all the new players that registered after any of those games stopped working.