Forums Kongregate

Kongregate and Steam

8 posts

Flag Post

Can I link my Kongregate and Steam accounts? If so how do I do it?

Flag Post

No.

Flag Post

would be kind of cool if you could though because Steam is hugely popular!

Flag Post

Why would you want and need to link your account to Steam?

Flag Post
Originally posted by CowFriend:

Why would you want and need to link your account to Steam?

I’m going to make wild guessing here: 1) He has friends on Steam and would like to chat or whatever with them while on Kong, 2) He has some money on Steam and would like to purchase some Kreds, or 3) The underpants gnomes told him to.

Flag Post

1) He has friends on Steam and would like to chat or whatever with them while on Kong

Then get his Steam friends on Kong and chat. Alternatively, have two windows open (unless, of course, you have Windows 8, in which case you’re objectively an idiot).

2) He has some money on Steam and would like to purchase some Kreds

Not that there’s ever a good reason to buy Kreds. Only valid reason I can think of off the top of my head is to buy VVVVVV, but you can do that on Steam already.

3) The underpants gnomes told him to

…Oh. That’s a very reasonable explanation. Clearly, we need to link Kong and Steam.

Flag Post

The OP isn’t even requesting that there is a link between Kong and Steam, he’s just asking if there is a way. You are treating him as if he was an asshole that demands a feature that is semi-useless, atdb.

Flag Post

I want to link it cause i want to play spiral knights on steam with my kongregate user