Forums Kongregate

i am looking for help to get dino waurs badges

9 posts

Flag Post

its one of those multi player games but i never see anyone playing,if you also need the badges we can both meet in game and help each other get badges since no one is ever on that game.

post if you are interested

just post times and days you can do it,as i dont check boards a ton

Flag Post

I’ve heard that opening the game on here and NewGrounds (or any other portal) allows you to play yourself for the badges, that’s what lots of people have done in the past because it’s not very easy to get others on usually.

Flag Post

*I *Dinowaurs *It's *multi-player *I *playing. If *Post *interested. *Just *it, as *I *don't *ton.

On topic: Yes, Dino Wars is more or less dead.

@Blizzard: Yes, funny thing that; I caught it as a typo and then mistyped it. But then some twit went along and edited my post to remove all my typo corrections. You’d think the absolute butchery of the English Language would be at least minimally frowned upon.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Captain_Catface:

On topic: Yes, Dino Wars is more or less dead.

*Dinowaurs

Originally posted by 123aaa789:

I’ve heard that opening the game on here and NewGrounds (or any other portal) allows you to play yourself for the badges, that’s what lots of people have done in the past because it’s not very easy to get others on usually.

That stopped working a while ago for me. Does it still work for you? Or anyone else, for that matter.

Flag Post

Ranked games doesn’t work anymore.

Flag Post

that sucks.

Flag Post

I managed to get the hard badge for Dinowaurs a couple of days ago by playing against myself on Newgrounds…

Flag Post

i was not able to play myself as it would not connect to anyone else.

Flag Post

Good luck with that hard badge. 1,000 DNA may seem like a lot, but if you have a friend help, it’s definitely manageable.