Forums Kongregate

What Happened to Cards?

12 posts

Flag Post

If anyone else remembers, Kongregate used to have Cards that you could get for their game “Kongai”, since GameStop took over the cards have been removed from your profile and not achievable anymore. What happened to them?

Flag Post

They’re still here. You can access the link by scrolling down to “awards” on your main profile page, selecting the “cards” tab and clicking “see all”.

Flag Post

You cannot earn them though. You have to purchase them with Kreds.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Overshire:

They are still offered as rewards in some weekly challenges. It’s true that no Kongai events recently took place, but this decrease in popularity didn’t necessarily happen because of GameStop since I remember Kongai being popular although I registered after GameStop acquired the website.

Flag Post

Well according to my profile, I earned one on Sept. 22 2012

So yeah, that’s way after gamestop bought the company

Flag Post
Originally posted by Overshire:

You can earn them by winning Kongai matches, as well as the occasional challenge.

Flag Post

Kongai pretty much died. The balance was destroyed after the newer sets were released. The developer moved on.

Flag Post

:3

Flag Post

Better question: What happened to Argue?
That was a far better and more enjoyable game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by HappyAlcoholic:

No, it wasn’t.

(full disclosure: I never played it and have no idea what it was like. I just wanted to “argue” with HA.)

Flag Post

lol

Flag Post
Originally posted by HappyAlcoholic:

Best game on teh site amirite

Typed random crap that has nothing to do with the topic and still won the matches.