Forums Kongregate

scammers or imcompetent?

7 posts

Flag Post

i play the game tyrant and for some reason that no1 can answer me, all gold and war bonds vanished from my acc
But thas not the problem, shit happens
So i sent a report , and what happens? NOTHING
Moderators: IAmTheCandyman and Zshadow answer telling me to contact developer, who dont even get the job to pay some atention on it
Thats makes me very disapointed and for the time i spent grinding stuff and this turn to nothing and no1 move a sheet for solve thisso or u are scammers or imcompetent

Flag Post

The admins on here can’t do anything about what goes on in a game, kong has almost no control over it.

Did you give out your password to anyone?

Flag Post

You spelled ‘incompetent’ wrong. Just sayin’.

No, but, in-game issues have to be dealt with by the makers of the game; not by Kong. And, you should almost never trust games with your money.

Flag Post

Your account might have been stolen.
Try not using “1234” as password.

Flag Post

Title: Scammers, or incompetent?

Originally posted by sandlee:

I play the game Tyrant, and for some reason that no one can tell me, all of my gold and war bonds have vanished from my account. But that is not the problem; shit happens.

So I sent a report , and what happened? NOTHING

IAmTheCandyman and Zshadow answered by telling me to contact the developer, who don’t even get the job to pay some attention on it.1

This makes me very disappointed and for the time I spent grinding stuff and this turn to nothing and no one move a sheet for solve this so or you are scammers or incompetent.2

1 I have no idea what this means.

2 This sentence is so mangled that I cannot decipher it. Sorry.

Fixed. kthxbai.

Flag Post
Originally posted by sandlee:

i play the game tyrant and for some reason that no1 can answer me, all gold and war bonds vanished from my acc
But thas not the problem, shit happens
So i sent a report , and what happens? NOTHING
Moderators: IAmTheCandyman and Zshadow answer telling me to contact developer, who dont even get the job to pay some atention on it
Thats makes me very disapointed and for the time i spent grinding stuff and this turn to nothing and no1 move a sheet for solve thisso or u are scammers or imcompetent

What you have failed to say is whether or not your game progress has been lost. If the answer is yes then the most likely conclusion is that the save game data file has been corrupted or accidentally deleted.

[Removed by a forum mod. We don’t allow signatures for a reason, please don’t put them in manually.]

Flag Post

I never pay for games on Kong unless i’m donating kreds to the dev. directly, usually if paying go to their website, I hear about too many issues with paying cash through Kongregate. Works better on the devs. sites.