Forums Kongregate

Any fun game for me to play with achievements?

11 posts

Flag Post

I’m bored and i need some games for me to play. If you got one can you please reply and tell me the game? Thanks for reading this.

Flag Post

Popularity is sometimes related to quality, so you can check out this page which lists the most awarded badges. Otherwise, you can play New Star Soccer, Smoking Kills, Earn to Die, Mud and Blood 2, The Company of Myself, Fixation (The prequel to “The Company of Myself”), Road of the Dead, Book of Mages: The Dark Times, Back to the Cuberture, Cuboy: Cuberture 2 (The sequel to “Back to the Cuberture”), Phage Wars 2, Tentacle Wars: The Purple Menace and Lucky Tower.

Flag Post

http://www.kongregate.com/badges

Flag Post
Originally posted by 2by4:

Toss The Turtle. Classic, simple, fun game for everyone :D

I support this idea. Launching the poor turtle into floating air-spikes is sickeningly fun.

Flag Post

Bible Fight. Best game on Kong.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CowFriend:

That’s funny, I was just thinking about that game earlier.
Honestly, I dislike that game. Although I’m a Christian and it could be considered offensive, that’s not even why I dislike it.

Flag Post

I freaking love Time World.

Flag Post

Thanks for helping me find good games. :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by CowFriend:

Many people would find this sarcastic for the fact that many users experience Bible Fight has plain horrible controls. I got used to them and loved the game afterwards

I think I still got it on my favorites list

Flag Post

What you consider fun is really up to you.

Thankfully you can narrow down he search by clicking the category that you’re interested in on the left side in the dark gray box.

Flag Post

just load up badge master game,its only game i got fav’ed