Forums Kongregate

Legend of the Void 2 problem

8 posts

Flag Post

Since more than likely this game will end up badged, I thought that I should point out a fairly large problem with it. (At least 1 other person has pointed this out in the comments as well.)

When you get the First Strike quest, there is nothing telling you when you have completed it and to go back to the Seer. What happens is that you can just keep going and fighting. If you keep going and clear out the next stage of the area/dungeon before you go back to the Seer, the game will not let you complete the First Strike quest.

If you can not get past the First Strike quest you can not go any further in the game and will have to completely restart another game.

It takes about 10 to 12 hours, maybe more, to get to the First Strike quest if you do all the others.

Flag Post

So you posted on the forums and in the comments, did you submit a bug report to the game? Since that goes directly to the developer, that’s the most effective method of communicating this to him.

Flag Post

I have submitted a bug report.

The post here was less to let the developer know and more to let those that badge the games know that there is a problem. If someone that decided whether or not the game got badged did not have this problem when they played they may not know that it exists. If they check into it and find that there is a problem, then they can also tell the developer that the game will not be badged until that problem is fixed.

Flag Post

really? . i’m stuck here as well

Flag Post

Doesn’t the game warn you rather sternly not to go into the final dungeon until you’re ready because you won’t be able to get out?

Also, you can change the difficulty in the options menu, the difficulty has no impact on earning the badge, and it’s not on the easiest difficulty by default.

Alternatively you can try resetting your skill points and attempt different methods to get through the battle you’re stuck on.

Flag Post

Hi fric

italics
Since more than likely this game will end up badged, I thought that I should point out a fairly large problem with it. (At least 1 other person has pointed this out in the comments as well.)

When you get the First Strike quest, there is nothing telling you when you have completed it and to go back to the Seer. What happens is that you can just keep going and fighting. If you keep going and clear out the next stage of the area/dungeon before you go back to the Seer, the game will not let you complete the First Strike quest.

If you can not get past the First Strike quest you can not go any further in the game and will have to completely restart another game.

It takes about 10 to 12 hours, maybe more, to get to the First Strike quest if you do all the others. italics

This is my problem there is nothing left in the cave

Flag Post

First off, let me apologize if my original post caused any delays in this very good game getting badges.

This was actually more, or even perhaps all, my problem rather than the games problem.

I did not realize that there are two side tunnels that you need to complete to get the “keys” before you can open the final dungeon. I also mistook the quest being called First Strike, along with the quest description in the journal, to mean that there would be a quest after it. First Strike is actually the last quest.

Once you know about the side tunnels and that First Strike is the last quest, the game is pretty easy to beat on the normal setting. You can beat it on normal just using the first 3 party members.

Flag Post
Originally posted by bqnzelot:

Hi fric

italics

It takes about 10 to 12 hours, maybe more, to get to the First Strike quest if you do all the others. italics

This is my problem there is nothing left in the cave

Assuming that you’ve actually cleared the entire cave and not just failed to get the keys that the OP referred to in his most recent post, then just go in the exit portal that is after the final boss.