Forums Kongregate

What is the easiest to get impossible badge?

38 posts

Flag Post

I have no impossible badges so I’m wondering what you think are the easiest.
If u think there are a few ones list them down too.

Flag Post

The ones I found particularly easy were 99 Bricks and Streamline, since they’re rather straightforward and quick to get.

Flag Post

Meatboy and Mechanical Commando are both fairly easy but Mechanical Commando will take you a much longer time than Meatboy. Streamline is simple with a bit of practice same goes for Fold.

Flag Post

Pandemic 2 is luck based.

I wouldn’t say Balloon Invasion is overly difficult, but really grindy. Mardek is time consuming.

Flag Post

I got Pandemic 2 and Necronomican Impossible badges without too much trouble. I tend not to go for Impossible badges though.

Flag Post

Meat Boy is the easiest non-luck impossible badge.

Flag Post

Meat Boy and Fold were quite easy for me. If your brain works better than your fingers, go for 99 Bricks, Hexiom, or Mission in Space: the lost colony. If you aren’t too good with either, just follow the Pandemic 2 walkthrough and get lucky.

Flag Post

Warlords: Heroes

Flag Post

Necronomicon. It’s luck-based, but the games are fairly quick and easy to learn. And no finger dexterity required, unlike Streamline, Meatboy, etc. I still find 99 Bricks impossible. :P

Flag Post

Pandemic 2 – follow the guides and you’ll get it eventually
Monsters Den and Balloon Invasion are absolute grind fests. If you’re willing to put in the time, they don’t require much in the way of gaming skill.
If they ever get Desktop Tower Defense 1.5 working again, I got that one by watching YouTube videos.

Those are the only four I have.

Flag Post

99 bricks
Meat boy (both)
Vector runner
Streamline
Scgmd2/3
Djmaniax (might not be easy but I find it to be)
Necronomicon
Line game
Fold
Pandemic
Focus

Flag Post

Pandemic 2 and Run 2 (for me) were really easy. Since those were the only two I ever actually got, out of the few I attempted getting. :(

Flag Post

Epic Battle Fantasy 2.

Flag Post
Originally posted by uzzbuzz:
Meat boy (both)

Meat Boy Map Pack imp, easy?

Flag Post
Originally posted by TryingThis:
Originally posted by uzzbuzz:
Meat boy (both)

Meat Boy Map Pack imp, easy?

Sure, why not. Add Moneysieze to that as well ;)

Flag Post

Frantic, Pandemic 2, Meat boy, Focus, Run 2, Streamline, Necronomicon, Balloon Invasion.

Flag Post

How do people feel about the sonny hard badge?
Honestly meatboy seems about 20 times harder than that one for me.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bilious:

Frantic

Tell me your secrets. D:

Flag Post

I expect the only impossible badges that won’t get suggested as being easy by somebody are Colourpod 2, Tarnation, and Zunderfury.

(Edit: I should throw in Ultimate Assassin 3 as well.)

Flag Post

Focus, Death vs. Monstars 2, Run 2, Ultimate Assassin 3, and 99 Bricks weren’t too much trouble for me.

Flag Post
Originally posted by eProdigy:

Focus, Death vs. Monstars 2, Run 2, Ultimate Assassin 3, and 99 Bricks weren’t too much trouble for me.

And yet Meat Boy was? :o

Flag Post
Originally posted by Blizzard2000:

Frantic

Tell me your secrets. D:

I’d been playing various Touhou games on Lunatic and Extra 4-10 hours a day for the 2 months before Frantic happened to get badged. I honestly don’t know if I’d find it easy now, but at the time it was a breeze.

Flag Post

Frantic

Tell me your secrets. D:

I’d been playing various Touhou games on Lunatic and Extra 4-10 hours a day for the 2 months before Frantic happened to get badged. I honestly don’t know if I’d find it easy now, but at the time it was a breeze.

Join the club.

Except make that for the past 2.5 years.

Flag Post

Streamline, Pandemic 2, 99 bricks, and Warlord: Heroes are some easy ones at the top of my head.

Flag Post
Originally posted by randomboy839:

Frantic

Tell me your secrets. D:

Join the club.

Except make that for the past 2.5 years.

Even before Touhou got me hooked, Frantic was easy enough for me. So that’s a good place to start off.

Mission in Space is also nice, once you figure out how the game works (and possibly some videos). Easy enough to win on limited skill points.

Tower of Greed is also fairly easy, but need a few games to memorize gem/enemy/powerup locations on a set floor type. I literally can determine where each one is by seeing the floor line.

Sonny 2 requires a few tricks to easily pass through. Had help from Mr.Rubix that time.