Forums Kongregate

What is the easiest to get impossible badge? page 2

38 posts

Flag Post

I’d say Sonny 2 as a Biological build. You may need to look up a few tips for some of the battles, and also have some experience with the series, but it’s quite easy once you get the hang of it… it just takes time.

Beating it as a Psychological is a lot harder though. Haven’t done Hydraulic yet.

Flag Post

The 99 Bricks impossible is actually easier than the hard IMO.

Easiest is probably Monster’s Den. I remember the first few floors being rocky, then just blasting through the latter half of that run because my dudes were basically atomic supermen.

Flag Post

I tried a ton. But I only succeeded in Run 2, Monster’s Den, Streamline, Meat Boy, and Amorphous+. I also would say that’s the order to get them in if you are going for easy.

For the Monster’s Den one, I have a top comment with a strategy for getting the impossible. Just read what I said there and you should get it. (I think it is the 4th down from the best comments.)

Flag Post

The hardest part about the Streamline one was putting up with the shrill music, really.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Pykrete:

The hardest part about the Streamline one was putting up with the shrill music, really.

Eh, I kinda liked it. It certainly kept the beat well.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Pykrete:

The 99 Bricks impossible is actually easier than the hard IMO.

Easiest is probably Monster’s Den. I remember the first few floors being rocky, then just blasting through the latter half of that run because my dudes were basically atomic supermen.

If you go for both in the same run, yes, the hard is tougher.

If you specifically go for the hard in a run and disregard the imp, it is actually very easy.

Flag Post

Cell Warfare’s.
Got it on my first attempt.

Flag Post

IMO, Orbular is easy when you aren’t making the ball travel 9001mph or hitting extra ball powerups. Not even near the easiest imp, though.

Flag Post

djmaniax is much easier than people think. just learn the song, it took me 2-3 tries for each song. streamline is pretty easy too, as well as pandemic and meat boy.

Flag Post

For me, Meat Boy was rather easy.

Flag Post

Streamline seems the easiest

Flag Post

Of the impossible badges I have, Hexiom is the easiest for me. I just tried to recreate my win, and after around 20 tries, solved a lucky level 6 random in 1:34. Vector Runner also is a game where a lucky run can come when you’re least expecting it.

Monster’s den seemed easy, but took forever to complete.

Vertigo Llama (the newest impossible) surprised me in how quickly I got it. The hardest part was advanced level 10-7 (I think, might have been 10-8), which had a ton of painful jumps, but other than that it just took a few lucky runs. The medal requirements are trivial, and the no-death runs aren’t too bad if you only do the easiest worlds (1-4, 6, and special 1). Personally, for that one and Moneyseize, I recommend muting the music and listening to a podcast or something else. Even if it does distract you and make you miss jumps more than you need to, it also makes it a lot more bearable to try for longer stretches at a time.

Flag Post

I love how out of the 6 impossible badges I have left to earn (Meat boy Map Pack, Hexiom, Mechanical Commando, Zunderfury, Death vs Monstars 2, Vertigo Llama) that 5 of them were listed being among the easiest to get impossible badges.

=(