Forums Kongregate

[Tournament] The Road Not Taken (Round 2) (locked)

142 posts

Flag Post

Congratulations to those who have made it to round 2! Actually, not much congratulaions are in order, seeing as no matter which group you chose, all that was required was a simple score. Regardless, welcome! This time, you’ll be competing amongst your own group in one game. You only need to post scores for the game assigned to your group. 25% of the group (rounded up) will be eliminated. That’s 5 from the Rogue Soul group, and 6 from the 60 Seconds: Asteroids group.

If you have further questions, feel free to ask in the thread. And now, without any further ado, allow me to introduce the games!:

The Rogue Soul group will be continuing their running adventures with Hue Runner

The 60 Seconds: Asteroids group will take a step back in time and play the totally retro Misslebreak Outvaders on Doomsday Theory mode.

Stay out of the redzone to advance!

I think the highscores are working now, but if not, this still apllies:

“Lately, the high scores tab has been acting funny. So in this round, in your screenshots I will need:

The score in the game screen.
Your name with the green or yellow plug.
Chat or the blank highscores tab. (If the highscores happen to be working, that’s fine as well.)
I won’t require this, but I would greatly prefer to be able to see your tabs on your browser and what windows are minimzed in your bottom bar."

As always, the spreadsheet is located here, totally ready to go for the next round.
This round will end at 9:00PM EST (GMT -5) on November 12th, 2012.

Flag Post

Oops, I brainderped and didn’t realize it was Paused, since I was more concerned with the API registering my higher score. As you can see, it does say 384m, but I’ll redo it if necessary…

Flag Post

Let’s start down the road less traveled by.

Flag Post

I like this game.

Flag Post

OK, this score doesn’t suck quite so badly as my first one.

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:

Oops, I brainderped and didn’t realize it was Paused, since I was more concerned with the API registering my higher score. As you can see, it does say 384m, but I’ll redo it if necessary…

Paused is okay, so long as we can all still see the score.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Looks like I was wrong about this group’s theme. Very nice game. I see potential for huge scores.

Flag Post

Flag Post

I’ll improve this later if necessary.

Flag Post

Improvement:

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

First try:

Flag Post

Mr. host, can you accept the following screenies?:

Retarded game+highscores won’t fit :C

Flag Post

Oh my god, I hate walls.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Late highscore response again.

Flag Post

PSYCHE!!! <(^o^<) (^-_-^) (>^o^)>

Flag Post

Getting higher and higher.

Flag Post
Originally posted by zAlbee:

Looks like I was wrong about this group’s theme. Very nice game. I see potential for huge scores.

Yep.

Flag Post

Does ayone know what happens if you run into a wall while you’ve got the neutral colours power-up?

Flag Post
Originally posted by LouWeed:

Does ayone know what happens if you run into a wall while you’ve got the neutral colours power-up?

You go through it. I know, as it has happened.