Forums Kongregate

An Expansive Directory of Kongregate Rooms (English) page 4 (locked)

83 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:

That’s the point, T6…

There’s also BlackBone. :P Labyrinth has the most room mods out of any chat-room on Kongregate right now. Which is cool, but at the same time other rooms need love too.

Anyway, who would like to support this project? I’d prefer we keep it related to the development of this thread.

Flag Post

I can help you. Cant make any promises on how much, though.

Flag Post

Two or three rooms have 4 Roomies, V.

Edit @ below:

Four Roomies

Ant Hill with Storageheater, TwilightNomad, plugin848y, and babieshavnrabies.
Labyrinth (of course) with adv0catus, BlackBone, braves055, and Gevock.

(I thought there was possibly one more room but I cannot find it. Also, I suppose you might not count Pluggy since she is also the RO, but meh.)

Three Roomies

Cafe Kong with nitetrooper93, Livzy, and Hayato_Sakashi.

(I thought there was possibly one more room but, again, I cannot find it.)

Flag Post
Originally posted by DarkRainyKnight:

Two or three rooms have 4 Roomies, V.

Which ones?

Flag Post

V why dont you update this :( Will help me out a lot as a Wikia Admin too. Thanks

Flag Post
Originally posted by graveyard890:

V why dont you update this :( Will help me out a lot as a Wikia Admin too. Thanks

Working on a much better looking and fancier version here:
New Directory of Kongregate Chat Rooms

Flag Post

V but that is locked.. And why is it under Platform Racing 2s Forums? and shouldnt you also include previous room owners too? I believe AAA had like 5 different ones. Oh and Chaos Theory is now called The and Fear Of The Dark comes before Feed The Ducks alphabetically and you put Ivory Tower in K rooms and forgot Kongreddit.

Edit: You were not done facepalms at my stupidity

Flag Post
Originally posted by graveyard890:

V but that is locked.. And why is it under Platform Racing 2s Forums? and shouldnt you also include previous room owners too? I believe AAA had like 5 different ones. Oh and Chaos Theory is now called The and Fear Of The Dark comes before Feed The Ducks alphabetically and you put Ivory Tower in K rooms and forgot Kongreddit.

Edit: You were not done facepalms at my stupidity

Oh whoops, thanks!
Previous room owners was definitely a category I considered, but unless I have a lot of help with finding them, it’d be quite a hunt for information. And it’s in the PR2 section so that I can edit it as I’d like, then move it into the Kongregate forum once it’s finished.